Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:39:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this would be a basic guide for anyone who wants to invest in masternode  (Read 108 times)
andy16 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

I think this would be a basic guide for anyone who wants to invest in masternodes.
Establish your budget and reason for buying a masternode.

Focus less on the ROI, especially early on for any coin in the first 60 days.
Research and engage with the communitity for that cryptocurrency via their engagement platforms(Discord, Telegram, Reddit, etc).
Review the masternode setup guide provided by the team of that cryptocurrency.
Acquire the stated collateral needed for a masternode via popular exchanges like CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Crex, SouthExchange...
Setup a VPS(Virtual Private Server) to function as your masternode. Services like Vultr are great!
Each cryptocurrency will have masternode install guides linked from their website. Use those and follow them closely to get setup.

Add your new masternode to free masternode monitoring tools: Masternodes.Online
The most important thing to remember is that masternodes are long term investments so focus less on price fluctuation and more on engaging with that community.

What do you think? Smiley
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Yep, I would say this is great advice.

I would also add you should look at price history to check the price is fairly stable and their is a demand for the coins you're MN will generate
Also consider if shared masternodes are possible. This could be a good way to reduce your initial exposure for a small (say 5%) fee. I would only use official shared MN services though!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

This is a great advice. I've heard so many people talking about masternode. That's why I'll do enough research for this one and invest for it.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

Good advice .  I became interested in it quite recently.  Although I heard about it.  I think to continue studying and investing.  The topic is very interesting.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: