Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenEx: Fee shares Thread[close]  (Read 12809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:19:51 AM

I'm still owed 479 RAD (Radiation coins) and r3wt is not responding to my support tickets.  Angry

i'm sorry, i'm currently the only one working as everyone has bailed but me. i am working to get the coin clients all back up. i will answer your support tickets as soon as possible. to stay in the loop with what is going on, please bookmark our twitter page. i update it fairly frequently. you are not being ignored, i'm just really busy trying to dig out of this mess and i am all alone in this endeavor.

https://twitter.com/_OpenEx_

Maybe just launch with 2 or 3 coins and not 30 Wink Start small and build up.

eh i'm almost done now. i got all my screen scripts ready to run, now i just have to update all the conf files, add 60 firewall rules to ufw then run the screen script.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
darthburnstuff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:12:26 PM

I'm still owed 479 RAD (Radiation coins) and r3wt is not responding to my support tickets.  Angry

This problem has been resolved.  Thank you r3wt.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:34:06 PM

no prob. i'm trying to right the ship.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 04:05:18 AM

no prob. i'm trying to right the ship.

I withdrew my dimecoin balances but I haven't received it to my wallet ..

Is it still pending or have you already send it to my wallet kindly check my account

Username:robelneo

hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:30:12 AM

I withdraw my asr balances but not received yet

it is still pending. Please check my account.

Username same: hunterwolf
hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:04:37 AM

wth.
i wirtie here, i open ticket.

i'm waiting more one hours. Still pending. if yo needing admin check for withdraw, why any admin not online?
i lost more %15 now. and i wait more for transaction.
this is not good

hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:44:33 AM

wth.
i wirtie here, i open ticket.

i'm waiting more one hours. Still pending. if yo needing admin check for withdraw, why any admin not online?
i lost more %15 now. and i wait more for transaction.
this is not good

still pending. Where are your support.
its only happened to me?
hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:04:16 PM

anybody see it?

im waiting more 5 hours. WTF
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

anybody see it?

i was asleep. get a grip wouldya. besides this is a fee share thread. if you want to lodge a complaint, do so in the scam accusations or better yet, stop using our site. we've stated repeatedly that withdrawals are subject to admin approval during the beta phase. this is for the protection of the customers money, and not meant to be an annoyance to you. i am sorry that i can't stay awake 24/7 to process all withdrawals. bear with me.

hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:54:50 PM

anybody see it?

i was asleep. get a grip wouldya. besides this is a fee share thread. if you want to lodge a complaint, do so in the scam accusations or better yet, stop using our site. we've stated repeatedly that withdrawals are subject to admin approval during the beta phase. this is for the protection of the customers money, and not meant to be an annoyance to you. i am sorry that i can't stay awake 24/7 to process all withdrawals. bear with me.

dont worry i dont use again.
if you cant stay 24/7 you need write online-offline status to site. Maybe i see and not get withdraw, and go on trade. Beacuse after withdraw request, cant cancel it.
But i lost 5-6 hours and price go -%30.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:57:07 PM

anybody see it?

if you cant stay 24/7 you need write online-offline status to site. Maybe i see and not get withdraw, and go on trade. Beacuse after withdraw request, cant cancel it.

i still waiting for withdraw.

you are not waiting. i processed all withdrawals as soon as i woke up, unless you were the guy who tried to withdraw asr to a bitcoin address. i can't remember the username right off hand. check your balance just in case. canceled withdrawals refund to the account holder.

hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:00:08 PM

anybody see it?

you are not waiting. i processed all withdrawals as soon as i woke up, unless you were the guy who tried to withdraw asr to a bitcoin address. i can't remember the username right off hand. check your balance just in case. canceled withdrawals refund to the account holder.

yes you processed it. i edit my post.
if anything i got wrong sorry, but i think im right this situation.
you need show admin status.

shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

How do I go about collecting the income on my two shares?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:04:25 PM

anybody see it?

that is a good idea. i'll add it to the settings menu and add a display to the index page, and some type of notification to the withdrawal page. The exchange is still in beta, i'm working very hard to get all the ducks in a row. So far we haven't seen anything that doesn't add up but i'm still nervous about adding automated withdrawals without getting some professional eyes on the code first.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:05:30 PM

shake, if you would post your address here that would be good. i still haven't built the feeshare splitting system but i will try to build that today at some point in time. i need to build a table of all fee share holders, their #shares and their address. that would be beneficial.

shakezula

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:09:03 PM

shake, if you would post your address here that would be good. i still haven't built the feeshare splitting system but i will try to build that today at some point in time. i need to build a table of all fee share holders, their #shares and their address. that would be beneficial.

Roger that, BTC addy? thanks r3wtz0r!
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:37:21 PM

yes sir, we only take fees in btc now.

shakezula

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:39:27 PM

yes sir, we only take fees in btc now.

1Mt1tCGyJnD6SHzBgxtg6GRJLUhqQrc4ff
hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:55:46 PM

anybody see it?

that is a good idea. i'll add it to the settings menu and add a display to the index page, and some type of notification to the withdrawal page. The exchange is still in beta, i'm working very hard to get all the ducks in a row. So far we haven't seen anything that doesn't add up but i'm still nervous about adding automated withdrawals without getting some professional eyes on the code first.

yes off course you right.Security first. But add online status. if people read notificaton and see admin not online, so not get withdraw and goon trade or wait.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:58:28 PM

anybody see it?

yes off course you right.Security first. But add online status. if people read notificaton and see admin not online, so not get withdraw and goon trade or wait.

thanks i already added that for you, first thing i did when i logged in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: