Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOCURRENCY-EXCHANGE-SERVICE] Looking for Partner in Singapore  (Read 1719 times)
Qdentica (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:00:17 PM

A Brief History of Business
Before Bitcoin gained popularity - my Team was involved in Ecurrency Exchange.
We've built a beautiful application from scratch - in Java - spending close to *PRIVATE* completing it.
The development took over 2 years to complete - with a team of 6-8 Programmers.

A few weeks before the deadline and launch date of our Ecurrency Exchange system, Liberty Reserve got cracked down.
Approx. 2 weeks after LR got cracked down, my partner was going through some severe health complications which made it even more difficult to shift gears and proceed.

I remember pulling my hair and thinking to myself: "Whoa what now? I cannot allow this Project to be thrown in a BIN!"

And after the April 2013 Bitcoin boom, my plan became crystal clear: To revamp the "Ecurrency Exchange" system into a Crypto-Currency ONLY Exchange System.
--

After April - I have been praying that my Partner would recover from his illness. He did not. Till today he is unable to participate. Sad
As I believe Business Continuity is of utmost importance for any successful Service - finding a solid Partner is currently my no. 1 Priority.

Thus to complete the project - I am looking for a Partner in (preferably) Singapore.

What has to be done?
The Project has already been fully developed for (Instant) Ecurrency Exchange - we would only need to (simply said):
- Revamp the Front-End
- Partly Revamp the Trading Engine / Back-End system.

To finish the project - it would only require an estimated 2-3 months of development.
We could launch around Q2 2014.
We would mainly focus on the South-East Asian market - mostly covering Singapore - Malaysia - Indonesia - etc.

Interested? Read the Requirements below!

What is required in order to become a Partner?
- You live in Singapore (or very near)
- You have been involved in the Virtual Currency space for at least 3 years.
- You have expert level knowledge of CryptoCurrency and it's Market.
- You have high experience in (IT) Project Management
- You have experience in Marketing / Branding / Copywriting etc.
- You speak fluent English (better than me! haha) and atleast 1 extra language. Preferably Chinese, Malay and/or Indonesian.

The more skill - the better!

If you believe you are the perfect Partner to finish and launch a Crypto-Currency based Exchange Project - please send me a PM or add me on Skype
Skype addy: "ExchangeKey".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: