Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Litecoin will rise more?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will rise more?  (Read 3431 times)
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

2019 will be the year where we see a lot more adoption of the blockchain with real use cases, Walmart and at&t are just the beginningIf that will happen.. what can I say.. OMFG . Keep up the good work and happy thought will be transform in reality ... so.. 2000$ Litecoin will be Tongue
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

my opinion is the same as yours, lite coins will rise even higher, for people who buy lite coins from now on they will get a lot of profits.
Lite coin is one of the popular altcoins in the crypto market, so in my opinion there is still a chance to rise higher because of the many people who like lite coins.
Litecoin with its ability to continue to grow is able to generate more profits.
and make her future far more reliable and capable to make it valuable enough coins in the future with his ability, too.
the decline had occurred in the Litecoin trigger a decline in interest in this continued support.
This produces a lot of risk that makes it a lot more decrease in danger.
 but I am sure it will be the presence of recovery to restore the State of the coins into the coin's main value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

of course it will rise. if bitcoin rises Litecoin will do sure. Litecoin's present price is pretty well according to the bear market.If Bitcoin hit 12K USD, Litecoin can hit 200 USD easily. Litecoin is now stronger than Before, though LTC lost its position by volume. But I hope LTC will regain its position, even I think Litecoin should be in the third position by volume.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

People are becoming more aware about ltc and its makes more demands for ltc so I think yes price will be increase in the future for long term it's best investment
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:59:33 AM

Litecoin coin has performed so well in price over the year but many if it's attempt at development of litecoin has not been publicize yet. It is good litecoin have beginning to show some of it's recent developments.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

I like litecoin.  It has stood the test of time and is a fantastic blockchain.
It is cheaper and faster than btc and has shown that it can grow even more.
Out of all of the traditional blockchains, I trust ltc the most.

But, with that being said, all of the traditional blockchains are really limited.
They are not a practical form of payment at all so will never be adopted for daily use.
It is expensive and slow compared to visa, paypal, etc.

Now, there are much more better projects.  Blockchains where you can build entire ecosystems on it.
Instant totally free cryptos to.
I just don't see how any of these old ones will ever last any longer, let alone 10 years from now.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

People are becoming more aware about ltc and its makes more demands for ltc so I think yes price will be increase in the future for long term it's best investment

People are affraid more about ltc because of posts like yours! You should learn more about Litecoin and specially about developers that are staying behind this project. Stop talking stupids, and watch progress.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:12:06 AM

Yes, hopefully it will happen if the litecoint will go back up again, we certainly hope that the litecoint will grow even better in the future and become more widely known
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:54:56 AM

I don't believe in Litecoin, I think this is one of the useless altcoins, he's a lot more profitable competitors. Sold all my coins in March and still it continues to fall, I think I did the right thing, if I'm wrong I'll re-buy Litecoin.
Litecoin is a coin that is developed by someone that know what crypto is. I don't believe in it, people like to trade it because it has a lot of purchasers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

Litecoin is a great coin. It makes sense to invest in it. I believe that it will grow with a time worthily. As you see, this topic is still of current interest which shows a growing interest of the investors in litecoin.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Of course the price is very expensive and the person who will follow the signature will get a lot of money for their daily needs and must be careful to sell it not to send it wrong.

Have you tried to own the coin and how do you know that the token is very expensive on the market today, because it is currently experiencing a price decline.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jcojci

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

I believe in litecoin, and I think litecoin can increase later. Litecoin is one the oldest coin in the cryptocurrency, and like doge which many people underestimated this coin, finally, the dogecoin can increase double for the price, and I guess this will happen too with litecoin, dash, monero, and the other old coin. But it still difficult to predict the time to increase and we don't now yet.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

I don't believe in Litecoin, I think this is one of the useless altcoins, he's a lot more profitable competitors. Sold all my coins in March and still it continues to fall, I think I did the right thing, if I'm wrong I'll re-buy Litecoin.

I do agree with you, there are many other coins like ETH, NEO, ICON, Tron, ADA has fallen their price hugely in the market. Litecoin is a very old coin which has the ability to do the fast transactions but most of the companies are not considering because there no major developments happening in the background.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

I agree with you mate but i will say if ethereum and bitcoin rise it will surely affect other coins , litecoin is ethereum base now ethereum is dip they will rise together

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

I do agree with you, there are many other coins like ETH, NEO, ICON, Tron, ADA has fallen their price hugely in the market. Litecoin is a very old coin which has the ability to do the fast transactions but most of the companies are not considering because there no major developments happening in the background.
Unfortunately, few events happen around Litecoin, and the feeling that developers no longer know how to improve the coin. In General, I think in a few years we will not remember Litecoin. But it is always worth remembering that the situation may change,and if there is a financial opportunity,I would buy a few coins.

inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

I think that Litecoin like all altcoins will grow after the growth of bitcoin and other coins. What not to say but LTC held out well in 2018 and will return to its position.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I agree with you mate but i will say if ethereum and bitcoin rise it will surely affect other coins , litecoin is ethereum base now ethereum is dip they will rise together
No, Litecoin is not Ethereum base coin and litecoin is more older than ETH, this coin have it's own chain where he intend to be a backup in case bitcoin
will collapse, before, this coin is the bitcoin of china and more people  believe before that it will grow alongside with bitcoin before ETH showed up and
became 2nd to btc, there's still chances that litecoin will rise since we don't have any idea what future will bring to this project, there's a need of keep
monitoring the progress and future updates coming from the rest of the team after the main developer withdraw its support and sell most of his holding.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Of course Litecoin will rise more, it's one of the oldest and better than most shitty coins. Look at the market, even the price of ridiculous altcoins is increasing.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Yes, hopefully it will happen if the litecoint will go back up again, we certainly hope that the litecoint will grow even better in the future and become more widely known
There are thousands of cryptos in the market and it is not easy for every coin to get funds, but litecoin is one of the best Altcoin in the list and is also fast growing coin. The future of litecoin is very bright because the market capital is increasing with every passing day. People like to put their money in it. In the near future it will get higher position in the cryptocurrency list.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

Litecoin is a legendary coin that has a lot of fans. There was a time when Litecoin grew at a higher rate than Bitcoin. However, in terms of the new year, Litecoin behaves in relation to the price as all altcoins do. Let's hope for strong factors in the first half of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: