Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UBANX - Desinged for everyone, powered by you  (Read 1161 times)
BennyK (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 02:15:22 AM by BennyK

AIRDROP IS LIVE. CLICK UBANX AIRDROP TO PARTICIPATE

VISIT US WEBSITE

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

I would like to ask you to build such a center or so center? and where is first? Will BANX Token be used to pay for translations, activities that you provide in your center?
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

where will you develop for the first retail?

and i see there is will be a bounty campaign, if there is will be a bounty for translation can i reserve for indonesian translation?
BennyK (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

I would like to ask you to build such a center or so center? and where is first? Will BANX Token be used to pay for translations, activities that you provide in your center?
The first center will be built in Argentina. BANX tokens will be the major facilitator within the center and as payment for translation.

where will you develop for the first retail?

and i see there is will be a bounty campaign, if there is will be a bounty for translation can i reserve for indonesian translation?
First retail will happened in Argentina

jUbanx

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

Thanks for asking, I am from the Ubanx team. To develop further into this topic. Yes, the token will be used to acquire any of the products or services that will be offered in the spaces. Those products and services will be offered thanks to strategic partnerships we keep doing every day to make the list of products and services grow more and more. Examples of products is Trezor, which is a physical crypto wallet, example of service is Ubanx University, which is a part of the space dedicated to do workshops, clases and more, we also have a partner for this, "educacion IT". You can go to our site to learn more about the ecosystem. https://ubanx.io
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

Arabic ANN Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3521265

Arabic Bounty Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3522296
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

The project has been on the works for so long already. So I believe, you have already tapped big time investors here? How fast is your expansion after you established your Argentina's Ubanx? Maybe, I'll just wait the time when you already have the operational Ubanx in Argentina.
jUbanx

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

The project has been on the works for so long already. So I believe, you have already tapped big time investors here? How fast is your expansion after you established your Argentina's Ubanx? Maybe, I'll just wait the time when you already have the operational Ubanx in Argentina.
After the ICO, if all goes as expected, we want be present by the end in 2019 in at least four different countries around the globe. The exact countries cannot be specified at the moment since the community will influence the decision making for the path Ubanx will take. The first location will be in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

A potentially huge and promising project. Look forward to see this development. Good luck!
Egretia
Ketaminn

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

What’s the progress of the sale? I thought there would be a banner on the site with progress?
jUbanx

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

What’s the progress of the sale? I thought there would be a banner on the site with progress?
This is Janes from Ubanx, we will update the site soon. Thanks for the feedback.
dij778

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Hello! This is a good project to ensure mass adoption of crypocurrency is a real thing.

Though it is mostly in idea phase. Is there atleast one item that is running that can be used to see the viability of this idea?
jUbanx

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

Hello! This is a good project to ensure mass adoption of crypocurrency is a real thing.

Though it is mostly in idea phase. Is there atleast one item that is running that can be used to see the viability of this idea?
We are more than an Idea phase, we past that point long ago. We are a startup company already with real partnerships, which is the core of the functionality of the Ubanx physical Spaces, some of our core partnerships are very well established in Argentina (Transatlantica > fully licensed bank, La Maquinita > top coworking network, Coffee Store > franchising coffee network) and others are global (Trezor, Priority Pass) like others we are in different levels of conversations with (Bancor, Jaxx, tZero, to name a couple). We are going global, Latam is just the very beginning. The first Physical Space will be in argentina and we already have the agreement, as soon as we start we will anounce it in the news, in should be ready before this year ends.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

keep it up guys, nice project

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

projects such as interesting and I will follow the development of the future may provide a positive development and a growing number who support this project.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

projects such as interesting and I will follow the development of the future may provide a positive development and a growing number who support this project.
There is no harm if it wants to follow the development of this project and hopefully, in the future, you can join this project in order to join a growing number of funds collected.

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

The new project was established by several officers and management teams, banking and investment professionals who have managed to develop and grow financially. This project is very exciting, because it creates a performance that can provide comfort in financial management. Hopefully in the future successful and attract many investors.
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

after I saw the team and the counselors, this project was really handled by the right people and very reliable.
therefore I want to see further developments
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:46:29 AM

UBANX put forward a new concept of service and sophistication of features packaged in blockchain technology this will make their project a lot of people
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

It is a great and awesome platform built with passion and dedication. Good job team
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: