Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INNOSILICON are scam artists! Stay away!  (Read 320 times)
George Farkinakarkas (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

I thought I would start a thread for people to share their bad experiences with this scam artist company. My story is as follows:

>Ordered MQ of 5 x A4 LTC miners back in June for delivery in August.
>August comes around and I have paid in full. INNOSILICON tell me they have discontinued the A4 and are giving me upgrade to A4+
>September still waiting no reply to email.
>October still waiting. Only reply with ''sorry delay one more month please be patient''
>November comes around and they release a new batch of A4+ And I read on forums towards the end of november that people from this batch had already received their miners!
>Email INNOSILICON furious and then 2 weeks later they finally send my miners saying ''Oh we so sowie''
>Still was owed left over money from the difference between my original pre order of the A4 vs. A4+ totaling $720 USD
>Emailed dozens of time for months trying to recover my money and get responses like  ''It very difficult to pay money back can we offer you some PSU or cheaper A4+ instead?'' And I say ''no, i want my money because I will never be dealing with your incompetent lying company ever again.
>Email back and forth they ask for details of transactions, money sent, order received etc.
>They accept they owe me $720 and just keep saying ''OH OUR PAYMENTS DEPARTMENT HANDLING THIS PLEASE BE PATIENT''
>It is now April so 5 months later and they still refuse to pay me the money owed and continue to either ignore my emails or just send generic bullshit reponses like: ''Sorry for keeping you waiting, we are always working on the refund process and will get back to you ASAP.

Do you need the A4+? i can ask our manager to check for your order and you can pay less to get the A4+, is it ok so that your balance payment can be used and miners can be shipped quickly.

Thanks!''

This company  are liars. They take forever to deliver their product that quite frankly is not the same as BITMAIN or other compeditors. They have absolutly garbage ordering system and terrible customer service. I would simply avoid the headache of going with this dodgy company, the only reason I went with them was because Bitmains L3+ batch sold out and i was deseperate to get into the LTC mining game. In the time I waited for my delivery from INNOSILICON several batches of the L3+ were released and delivered. So I missed out big time all due to the lies told to me by INNOSILICON and their inability to deliver on time. They have never delivered a shipment on time so I have read.

So there is my experience, others should share their experience so we can expose this dodgy scam artist company for what they really are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quimeco

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

A close personal friend who helped me get into GPU mining last year took the plunge into ASICS.  He went with Innosilicon to mine SHA256 sending them slightly over 1 BTC for his first ASIC rig which was supposed to be NEW latest production. 

After transfering BTC to them, he didn't receive anything and began emailing & calling.  All he got were these "You be patent [sic] - it take time shiped" which could mean anything -- but they had no tracking number. 

After 4 months of calling & writing,  they finally sent an email with a tracking number, which meant they were lying about it taking time or being "shiped".  It took 3.5 weeks to arrive in California, for a total of 5 months after he transferred the BTC to Innosilicon.

The unit he got had a streak of brown dust going through the tube between the two fans.  It was obviously used for quite some time - probably the past 6 months.  It ran for 2 weeks before it blew smoke out the fan and died.

Innosilicon's response was "wartei [sic] no cover smoke burn - you ship us pay fix firstlly"  Translation:  You're a sucker, send us some more of your bitcoin!

So lessons learned:

1 - they lie
2 - they take your BTC (ever wonder why they don't take Visa?)
3 - they send you used junk they no longer want, probably because it is no longer profitable to run
4 - when it burns up, they want more money to fix it because their "wartei not cover smoke burn"

To sum it up, it's easier to just erase wallet.dat rather than deal with these idiots.  By the time you get your hardware, it is obsolete and worn out from use making money for Innosilicon
Dario3481

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:30:45 PM

A close personal friend who helped me get into GPU mining last year took the plunge into ASICS.  He went with Innosilicon to mine SHA256 sending them slightly over 1 BTC for his first ASIC rig which was supposed to be NEW latest production. 

After transfering BTC to them, he didn't receive anything and began emailing & calling.  All he got were these "You be patent [sic] - it take time shiped" which could mean anything -- but they had no tracking number. 

After 4 months of calling & writing,  they finally sent an email with a tracking number, which meant they were lying about it taking time or being "shiped".  It took 3.5 weeks to arrive in California, for a total of 5 months after he transferred the BTC to Innosilicon.

The unit he got had a streak of brown dust going through the tube between the two fans.  It was obviously used for quite some time - probably the past 6 months.  It ran for 2 weeks before it blew smoke out the fan and died.

Innosilicon's response was "wartei [sic] no cover smoke burn - you ship us pay fix firstlly"  Translation:  You're a sucker, send us some more of your bitcoin!

So lessons learned:

1 - they lie
3 - they send you used junk they no longer want, probably because it is no longer profitable to run
4 - when it burns up, they want more money to fix it because their "wartei not cover smoke burn"

To sum it up, it's easier to just erase wallet.dat rather than deal with these idiots.  By the time you get your hardware, it is obsolete and worn out from use making money for Innosilicon

Guys i'm so sorry, but can you link us the sites from which you made the purchases ?
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 11:33:22 PM

So lessons learned:

1 - they lie

Guys i'm so sorry, but can you link us the sites from which you made the purchases ?
Aside, they might be right  with what they said but most users of this community won't believe or take their claim serious because they didn't provide the right proof to back what they said along with the screen shot showing the email which contain the whole conversation.

McGordy

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:19:19 PM

So lessons learned:

1 - they lie

Aside, they might be right  with what they said but most users of this community won't believe or take their claim serious because they didn't provide the right proof to back what they said along with the screen shot showing the email which contain the whole conversation.

I think this is the point. But what about you, what do you think about Innosilicon?
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 02:28:57 AM

So where do you suggest we can order Innosilicon miners without having these problems?

Please make suggestions that are not scams. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: