Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {CLOSED}  (Read 636 times)
www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:27:01 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 02:06:21 AM by www.al3ashi8.com

closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 07:41:29 PM

Do you want to know what I don't get?  Why you said it's read 51 times when it's actually read only 9 times, like seriously?

It's a registered company, you should also post the certificate on your site, but to be honest, anyone can register a company Tongue  Why is the whole thing "DEMO ONLY"?  It's obvious you bought a script from someone lol
bitcoiner222

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:47:03 PM

Ehhm... why does there is a demo logo "YourLogo Autoexchanger V 5.1.0"?
Think that you used a finally coded script. If you're site is working that of course would be no problem, but it is not really seriously - just a tip -

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
/dev/null

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:18:50 PM

He's a scamming sand monkey from Egypt, Morocco or Algeria.

He's pretty much scamming at every forum and this is just another website of his that any IDIOT could create / buy.

I don't know who I feel sorry for the most, the people that are actually stupid enough to fall for one of his scams, or the fact that this scamming idiot has no life and lives in a shit little country.

+1 he have multiple accounts and some sites from which he is  doing scam
Another acc is Tulak possibly.

www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:44:27 PM

who is scam?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:48:46 PM

He's pretty much scamming at every forum and this is just another website of his that any IDIOT could create / buy.

I don't know who I feel sorry for the most, the people that are actually stupid enough to fall for one of his scams, or the fact that this scamming idiot has no life and lives in a shit little country.

what are you talking about are i take anything from you before
you is stupid
www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:49:42 PM

+1 he have multiple accounts and some sites from which he is  doing scam
Another acc is Tulak possibly.

really
and how you know this
are you made this account for me or you was stay with me ?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 10:31:27 PM

lol, when you say that, It just makes me believe even more that you are a scammer.
www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:37:07 PM

lol, when you say that, It just makes me believe even more that you are a scammer.
really
how
are i scammed you HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:42:20 PM

we can do without all the extra language just say hes a scammer leave racism out of it
www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:46:01 PM

we can do without all the extra language just say hes a scammer leave racism out of it

for god
if any one have proof for what him say
please post
no proof , no comment
bitcoiner222

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:50:32 PM

Is that the site where you downloaded the full coded and ready-to-use script: www.auto-exchanger.com?
If it is so, I just can tell you: Very unserious. At least use your own logo and other things than XXX in the About Us page. Most parts of the website are filled with default texts (edit them shortly).
A site like this can't grow up.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

Is that the site where you downloaded the full coded and ready-to-use script: www.auto-exchanger.com?
If it is so, I just can tell you: Very unserious. At least use your own logo and other things than XXX in the About Us page. Most parts of the website are filled with default texts (edit them shortly).

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

will do everything very soon
and until you can use this script you must paying from auto-exchantger.com
bitcoiner222

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:03:50 PM

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

Well, everybody can buy the script.

Because of your company: First I setted up a company on The Companieshouse of UK too, that was the easiest part which a new owner of a company have to do. After that I programmed myself many sites -without success-. But with our currently project, our company have a lot of good reviews and feedbacks on bitcointalk and via email. We earn now enough money and our company have got 6 worldwide operating employees.
So, a tip from company owner to the same as well: You have do to sth for your money!
Just setting up a rubbish script from a company which is offering ready to use scripts isn't enough!

-Get programmers and employees, otherwise you can close your company
- If you will use a ready-to-use solution, change the details they had written there
- Then do marketing and see what happens next and how the users are rating your project

Hope that I can help you with that.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
www.al3ashi8.com (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:08:38 PM

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

Because of your company: First I setted up a company on The Companieshouse of UK too, that was the easiest part which a new owner of a company have to do. After that I program myself many sites -without success-. But with our currently project, our company have a lot of good reviews and feedbacks on bitcointalk and via email. We earn now enough money and our company have got 6 worldwide operating employees.
So, a tip from company owner to the same as well: You have do to sth for your money!
Just setting up a rubbish script from a company which is offering ready to use scripts isn't enough!

- If you will use a ready-to-use solution, change the details they had written there
- Then do marketing and see what happens next and how the users are rating your project

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

the price is 650USD$ for this script
you can get and open your company
thank you
bitcoiner222

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:15:52 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 11:45:50 PM by bitcoiner222

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

Because of your company: First I setted up a company on The Companieshouse of UK too, that was the easiest part which a new owner of a company have to do. After that I programmed myself many sites -without success-. But with our currently project, our company have a lot of good reviews and feedbacks on bitcointalk and via email. We earn now enough money and our company have got 6 worldwide operating employees.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

the price is 650USD$ for this script
you can get and open your company
thank you
You had read my post not carefully enough. The point is, that everybody can set up a company for just as little as 15 Pounds on the Companieshouse website within hours, but to have success, it isn't enough to use a ready-to-use script like you do. As I already wrote:
- Search programmers (HTML, PHP, JavaScript and for the style CSS) which will do your project professionally
- Search employees; you can not exchange 24hrs like you writed without employees or aren't you sleeping at any time?

Our company HAVE success, but only because of very hard work over years and with own (means selfmade) scripts and websites.

AND: You wrote in your first post, that your website is one of the leading on the web for exchanging into BTC. Well, then show us anywhere (positive or negative) feedback about it.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: