Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288670 times)
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Yes its really Incomprehensible that people talking about a thing without will as a Destroyer or savior of the world

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

This is more than true, and it is a perfect example of how bitcoin is being damaged at the moment, people do not understand that the masses are the ones that decide everything
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

Absolutely  bitcoin is just the vehicle whether it will finish it distance safely or crash all depends on us, how we hype it, preach it to others and how we use it . I think we should never blame bitcoin since we are the cause of everything surrounding it now.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

yes it depends on the driver
if bitcoin is a vehicle and the investor is the driver then i think fomo and adoption are the fuel
without that we will not be able to move at all

Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Or manage us. It is possible that all this drop in the market, made specially so that people for their priceless sales of their accumulation, and someone from it will be enriched. But this is just my opinion, and maybe not ..
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Wow, great anatomy you're having. I think this is quite true. We are the people riding the vehicle and it is up to us whether we want the vehicle to move or not. So, we must run it in order the btc to move out and carry out our orders on getting high.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

I think bitcoin is not a vehicle, bitcoin is cryptocurrency. indeed bitcoin is run and created by humans, but it can be better because of the system, such as price, the system that regulates it until the price can go up and down, the system can also regulate how much sales volume occurs in bitcoin, yes even though it maybe run by humans.

anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

You're absolutely right!The Bitcoin wanted to be a free currency under nobody's control,but finally it ends up in the hands of the rich who will always act the same way,and on the other side there are the miners who put pressure on it and who can decide on their own the direction of the Bitcoin.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

investors who panic and fear are usually investors who do not understand and understand about all the risks that will be obtained if investing and when they feel loss and not get a profit will surely blame bitcoin even though it has become the nature of bitcoin itself

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

Blame the cryptocurrency around the bad, it's all the same what to accuse a single person of all sins of mankind.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Sempoel

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

I like the words of your choice. Bitcoin is the vehicle, and we run it.
That's right, Bitcoin has been seen as something negative in society, like how it is illegal, used for criminals and the like, fraud, etc. But actually, it's not bitcoin's fault. Well, what can virtual virtual do? There is no. We use it, it depends on us, whether we use bitcoin for good deeds, or bad things. Bitcoin is a great development, something that is needed in this era of globalization. We must use it well, not damage it and let the end of bitcoin happen because of our own mistakes. My advice is to use it and use bitcoin for things that are positive and beneficial to other communities
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

yes it is a vehicle, and we ride them.
the way you manoeuver your steering is right in your hands. you panic to take risk, you never get to the fulfilment of changing your status from been poor to been rich.
Maymuna

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

I wholly accept as true with the comparison that you just mentioned on top of and indeed the users of the bitcoin area unit those UN agency area unit responsible of managing this powerful machine and giving it the correct direction towards witch it ought to move.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

Just like the topic suggests,  bitcoin is the vehicle while we drive in it.  That's absolutely correct,  it is the people that determine the movement of bitcoin in any way.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

bitcoin is the vehicle. but core want to be the one way street. if you do not follow their one way roadmap. they will divert you off thier one way street and use all their roadblocks to push you off their road unless you accept thir toll and their maintenance plan. even if you see pot holes. if you complain about their pot holes they will just divert you off their road.

you may run a vehicle but your not in control of the direction

Yes its true, bitcoin is the vehicle for me and i was the driver who will run for it .. and the vehicle I run will bring income from anywhere, I will not go in one direction but to which direction I go to earn a lot of income, because I'm sure wherever I'll get it if I want to see it in another direction or in any direction .. this is my chance and I have to be a wise and good driver to determine in to the right direction.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

Yes,  that's true. We are responsible for whatever happens to it.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

We really determine what we make of bit[Suspicious link removed]d or bad.it is up to us
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

We see people who think bitcoin's suitable for illegal activities, e.g. money laundering, arms trade etc. But all of these bad things was existed before bitcoin. I give you a knife, you can slice an apple or kill a man. We can't blame knife. So I totally agree with you. Bitcoin is just a tool, which directed by people.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Good metaphor, but situation with crime is not so simple. What if this vehicle more dangerous than a common car?
And few people can use it for some bad things.

Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

You can't blame a cutting edge technology for what the users will do next. That is like blaming the automobile for drunken driving, you simply can't do it. At some level you gotta look at the individuals using it and if history has taught us anything it is the people will the most to lose with use the cutting edge tech first.
yow .. I like your response ... it's cool. if we get off the vehicle we get lost ... run bitcoin well yeah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: