Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] MPCX Platform - The future of Digital Crypto Wealth Management!  (Read 4201 times)
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

get involve in this amazing project and see the great ambiance in this group the team are actively attending to the joiners inquiries . It only shows that the project will definitely bring success since the team are really working hard for the development of MPCX .dont get left behind the team will be the success of this project
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

get involve in this amazing project and see the great ambiance in this group the team are actively attending to the joiners inquiries . It only shows that the project will definitely bring success since the team are really working hard for the development of MPCX .dont get left behind the team will be the success of this project
we will look forward to the results that will be given by the team, all of them will deliver satisfying results that will be given by the team for all of them. Good luck is always for the mpcx project.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

You probably do not know that profit flies past you. Take some time for this project, and the profits you will be are pretty amazing!
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

mpcx caught my interest and made me support the project . The concept was really great and team really works well for the devvelopment of the project . The admin are assiting people with their inquires and i can see that they really serious on their mission . Let us support the project primarily because the team hardwork will gain success in the future
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

MPCX  is a wonderful project, a very good concept, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform, because it looks very promising and interesting project, and also has a huge potential for success in the future.
There is no doubt about it. and indeed many interesting features offered in this project. Please join the project if you are interested in this project. good luck.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

MPCX  is a wonderful project, a very good concept, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform, because it looks very promising and interesting project, and also has a huge potential for success in the future.
There is no doubt about it. and indeed many interesting features offered in this project. Please join the project if you are interested in this project. good luck.
I see many who give positive responses to this project, hopefully with this team involved will always be enthusiastic to develop this project and will provide satisfactory results for participants and investors who join. Hopefully all will run smoothly and successfully for the future of the project this.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

I see many who give positive responses to this project, hopefully with this team involved will always be enthusiastic to develop this project and will provide satisfactory results for participants and investors who join. Hopefully all will run smoothly and successfully for the future of the project this.
by getting a lot of support, hopefully it will be the beginning to achieve the success of this project. I also saw a very good thing from this project, hopefully everything can go as planned.

sicionful

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

XDMC is currently being traded at Waves Dex and They will soon announce further listings. Stay updated.
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

Once the MPCX platform is complete, each user can freely deal in the MPCX network. And MPCX tokens will be used for payment, which is domestic currency in the banking sector. You in any country can use it as a common currency. Great
cuongton124

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

MPCX has developed three Crypto Investment Indicators for innovative investors, namely CLT, M20T and SBCI. For young investors, this is a good guide and should be read before investing. And if you do not know what CLT, M20T and SBCI are, then visit the mpcx.co website to find out more.
thuyde1249

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Once the MPCX platform is complete, each user can freely deal in the MPCX network. And MPCX tokens will be used for payment, which is domestic currency in the banking sector. You in any country can use it as a common currency. Great
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

This is a great project, of course, there are many who are interested in this project and want to develop this project to success. Hopefully the team will also always maintain cohesiveness in developing this project.
all teams will definitely always keep his cooperation with very good so that the goals they want can be easily reached.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
lookuper

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

The most stable currencies are the currencies of backbone projects that solve the real problem. This is exactly what the MPCX platform is.  Looking forward for the success of this promising one.
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Hello. I see this is an extraordinary and big project. I'm happy to join you. Hopefully this will be stronger and more powerful.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

Hello. I see this is an extraordinary and big project. I'm happy to join you. Hopefully this will be stronger and more powerful.
this project is really promising and many are interested in joining and enlivening this project. I myself also hope that with many project supporters in the future it will be able to run smoothly and succeed as expected.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

The most stable currencies are the currencies of backbone projects that solve the real problem. This is exactly what the MPCX platform is.  Looking forward for the success of this promising one.

I agree with you, but I do not quite understand what problem this project solves. I know a lot of similar projects.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

I agree with you, but I do not quite understand what problem this project solves. I know a lot of similar projects.
Although many projects of this kind but any project certainly has its own advantages that are not owned in another project. and excellence in this project were able to make this project into the limelight many people especially the investors.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Hello everybody. I participated in the bounty program. As far as I know, it was completed not so long ago. Was there information when the calculations are completed, and when will the bounty payments begin to the hunters?
cuongton124

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

will the first bounty of tokens be distributed, or tokens will be distributed after the second bounty ends ,?
lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Hello guys
This is a great project, has a clear and highly valued team, hope it will succeed in the future Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: