Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶🔶🔶 Bounty Management Services  (Read 355 times)
stronghandsdeeppockets (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 02:30:09 PM by stronghandsdeeppockets
Merited by xcajun21 (7)

Now part of Smart Management Services.

Having been a translator in quite a few bounties, I decided to launch my very own Bounty Management Service, aiming to be among the most cost-efficient managers on this forum. Below you may find more details about what I have to offer in order to successfully fulfil my assignments and ensure that your project receives the advertising it deserves.

Currently Managing the following Bounties:

• Smart Design of the Bounty Thread: Example I know my way around Photoshop, banners for the Bounty won't be a problem
  • Posting and Moderation of the Bounty Thread
  • Spreadsheet Management: Example
  • Bounty Abuse Prevention by integrating the SMAS List (hopefully will be able to contribute to it in the near future), my personal Blacklist (updated with both internal and external members = reported by others) and a Proof of Authentication System (through which each application of bounty participants is validated). I compiled a list of over 5,000 ETH addresses (and linked hundreds of accounts) used to abuse Airdrop Campaigns, link is here.
  • Bounty Diversity by providing the following types of campaigns: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Signature, Content Creation, Medium, Linkedin.
  • Lack of Tolerance for low-quality work, people will be added to my blacklist regarding specific sections they took part in (therefore, they will not be able to join the same section again)
  • Bounty Support on Telegram
  • Flexibility. The Bounty Campaign will be tailored to the Client's needs or preferences. For example, I have multiple versions of a Bounty Token Distribution and each focuses on different aspects, from Community Building to Signature-based advertising.
  • Weekly updated Spreadsheets, which incentivise further involvement of participants in the project
  • Free* Advisory (*I do accept ETH / BTC tips if my advice are found useful and/or beneficial; tips may stimulate further in-depth advice - a waiter in a restaurant is stimulated by tips to provide the customer with a better overall experience)

Information regarding their project which will be parsed via a 1-to-1 chat on Telegram. Not everyone may benefit from my Service, so I reserve the right to quickly research whether or not the project is legitimate and/or serious. I will demand general information, but will also perform an identity verification of key people via Linkedin and a verification of the registered company behind the project. The same way Bounty Participants apply for my Bounty Campaigns, Potential Clients will also "apply" for my Service.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Rates:
I consider them accessible, taking into consideration what my Bounty Management Service has to offer. The rates are negotiable and depend on various factors. Thus, the discussion on this particular topic will happen in private. I am mostly interested in liquid coins as a payment method.

Previously Managed Bounties:
In progress

Get in contact with me:
PM me or @xxyy0 on Telegram.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

Only daily bump
I don't know what your purpose is here, but if you are not interested in my service or aren't here to provide feedback, I will be forced to report your post.

Just to be clear, that is NOT my account and I did not pay him to bump.

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

dailyish bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: