Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ[BTI]⚡BitcoinInstant⚡Unregulated•Encrypted•Secure•Anonymous⚡SHA256⚡  (Read 12985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OWZ1337 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

In the above announcement on the exact FLO specification the fifth point described 6 confirmations for the transaction in 6 minutes. Can you explain the confirmation how?

^currently blocks are coded to 60 second intervals ~ we are now looking at ways to improve transaction speeds while implementing updates to the diff adjustment * =) BTI to daa moooon!!~~~

Thanks for the good response and explanation dev, hope this project will succeed and achieve the target of this project.

thank you!>_>we have a bright development team working to implement cutting edge code base enhancements that will enable forthcoming mobile applications Wink *keep it locked on $BTI*~~~

Is this the BTC/BCH killer I keep hearing about?  

BTI predates BCH by like 3 years!! * :-D   >_>  $BTI holds true to satoshis' original vision~~~

[ BTI block explorer up ]  >>  http://abe.getbitcoininstant.org:2750/chain/Instant

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Bitcoin Instant came back to life for what reasons? When will there be any exchange and wallet windows? Almost 19k blocks, what happened to the old chain? Or current chain that started in 2014 and then was stopped, was resumed a few weeks ago? How many people are behind this coin? Put this in some exchange to know if BTI can duel with BCH. Wink

BTI hashrate picking up some steam ++ working now to get listed on ==  https://freiexchange.com/  &  https://bisq.network/

Cool  Grin  

*stay tuned*

Windows 10 users compile using WSL/Ubuntu == https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

BitcoinInstant listed===> https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Cool

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

already too late for in-wallet?

BTI >_> diff is still low ~ you can still find blocks Wink *cheers*

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

I’ll check it out.  Thanks!  Hopefully volume will pick up too.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
gembitz

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

I’ll check it out.  Thanks!  Hopefully volume will pick up too.

bitcoin instant is a truly organic version of bitcoin ~ no hype or puffery needed Wink  hodl BTI<<

Coldest

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

It's nice to see BTI again, I'll start mining today since diff is so low. Keep up the good work dev.  Cheesy
OWZ1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

It's nice to see BTI again, I'll start mining today since diff is so low. Keep up the good work dev.  Cheesy

BTI development team helps support art and mental health in Southern California ===>

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

Is this a fork of Bitcoin? Because if it is, how can instant transfers/send/recieve work? Because it would need confirmations which would obviously take time and not be instant
OWZ1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:30:25 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 03:40:57 AM by OWZ1337

Is this a fork of Bitcoin? Because if it is, how can instant transfers/send/recieve work? Because it would need confirmations which would obviously take time and not be instant

*for one the block time is reduced = 1/10th the time of bitcoin making transactions almost "instant"  Wink  

~our goal is to develop faster, leaner, streamlined security and privacy protecting features that are superior to bitcoin-cores' current implementation.

we believe satoshi had it right from the beginning ... this development could effectively mean simplifying the codebase; & going back applying elements of previous versions of bitcoin.  Cool

OWZ1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

Cool Cool Cool

guess who?

OWZ1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

http://www.mapofcoins.com/bitcoin/instant%20coin_bti

Cheesy Grin Cool

/\BTI bids are stacking \\\ /// \\\ /// \\\

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

You like that?   Grin

Moon soon!   Cool

OWZ1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

You like that?   Grin

Moon soon!   Cool

Cool Grin Wink

BTI ===> taking bitcoin to the streets!!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

Cool Grin Wink

Volume and price spiking.  Me like.  Smiley

OWZ1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

Cool Grin Wink

Volume and price spiking.  Me like.  Smiley

freiexchange api will be ready soon ~ trading bots enabled  Cool *stay tuned*

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

It is a great idea. Sometimes the easiest is the hardest to invent. No-one did but seems so obvious that we need this kind of application. Going to follow you. Wish you luck.
IluminumProject

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

compiling wallet now, will give it a try....
OWZ1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

/|\ BTI >_> new pool up!!

Cool

===>

https://dazpool.ml/

#obeybitcoin

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

/|\ BTI >_> new pool up!!

Cool

===>

https://dazpool.ml/

#obeybitcoin