Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use a fundamental analysis in the right way!  (Read 81 times)
harastvo (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

Hi, i would like to tell u my thoughts about using fundamental analysis in the cryptomarket!

I already described the definition of fundamental analysis in a recent topic, you can refresh the memory. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3443775.msg35894929#msg35894929

Now I would like to touch on the topic of choosing the events that can affect the price.

Especially for you, I divided into several groups events on coins in view of the degree of their importance:

The events, which are worth paying attention first:
  • Airdrop / fork / hordfork (mostly this applies to popular coins).
  • Лиcтинг тoкeнa нa выcoкoликвиднoй и пoпyляpнoй биpжe, нaпpимep: Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Upbit, OKEx, Huobi и т.п. (этo кacaeтcя yжe мeнee пoпyляpныx тoкeнoв, либo нoвыx тoкeнoв, кoтopыe нeдaвнo пoявилиcь в peзyльтaтe ICO).
  • Burning coins (this also applies to popular coins).

Secondary events that need to be considered in more detail:
  • Updating of the road map, any release, announcement of the partner / cooperation, an important conference, announcement / news, etc.
Here we act on the situation. We already need a more detailed analysis of the coin and the importance of the event.
A popular coin + an important event = growth. The logic is quite simple Smiley

Events that in most cases will have little impact on the price of the coin:
  • Partnership with mediocre companies, ordinary conferences, various public events, listing on low-liquid exchanges, standard innovations or news on the project, re-branding, logo change, etc.
All these events you will not be difficult to determine if you read the news on the coin in more detail.

In conclusion, I would like to remind you that when trading altcoyins, you should always look at the general situation on the market. If the cue ball is in a global or local fall, then most of the events on coins lose much of their relevance.
What do u think about my strategy?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: