Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will DAICO make the crypto world safer for investing?  (Read 102 times)
VZ Chains (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

Will DAICO make the crypto world safer for investing?

I see in DAICO a high value for investors to feel more secure about their investments in new coins as investors can:

- vote when the money is transferred to the team when they achieve certain milestones (tap mechanism)

- get their investments back if the team is doing nothing or as expected from their whitepaper

- fewer scams will be made this way
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

We have yet to see how will DAICOs play out in the future. So far I've seen few of them doing this like TheAbyss. But since it was not in the past we can't tell for sure. Although from this perspective it seems like the best solution so far that I've heard. I am sure that in the future more ICOs will have DAICO concept implemented and with it it gives another extra point for credibility as you can trust the protocol and not only count on promises that team members have made.
VZ Chains (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

We have yet to see how will DAICOs play out in the future. So far I've seen few of them doing this like TheAbyss. But since it was not in the past we can't tell for sure. Although from this perspective it seems like the best solution so far that I've heard. I am sure that in the future more ICOs will have DAICO concept implemented and with it it gives another extra point for credibility as you can trust the protocol and not only count on promises that team members have made.
Yea, so far there have been only a few DAICOs, hope there will be more in the future!
BTrobo

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:17:18 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 12:34:26 PM by BTrobo

ok
drybull

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

It is a mechanism to manage funds procured in a non-centralized manner so that the drafter can not use it illegally, so I think that ICO project founder fraud and project stoppage due to a decline in motivation will be prevented.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Just read what DAICO is and i'm actually impressed. But a few questions came into my mind, if the devs said their project was DAICO but still scammed people, and ran away with their money, what move should the investors do? I mean, as a DAICO, the investors has the power to supply the funds but deceit can still be done.

Anyways, it's still good since devs can just show how eager and how grand their faith is to their projects, which essentially builds a lot of trust between the devs and the investors.

Plagiarism at it's finest, and just a few post away from the original:
Damn. This' why newbies and junior members are being despised.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
gamoprotocol

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Will DAICO make the crypto world safer for investing?

I see in DAICO a high value for investors to feel more secure about their investments in new coins as investors can:

- vote when the money is transferred to the team when they achieve certain milestones (tap mechanism)

- get their investments back if the team is doing nothing or as expected from their whitepaper

- fewer scams will be made this way

with the creation of DAICO, both parties; investors and the companies that issues the DAICOs are secured. Every transaction and everything else that goes on is TRANSPARENT. We no longer have to fear for ICO scams. GAMO Protocol is the best platform that deals with DAICOs. So What Is GAMO Protocol?

GAMO Protocol is a software that introduces new blockchain and powered by the creation of Decentralized Autonomous Initial Coin Offering (DAICO). It's function is to keep the investors safe by creating the environment which DAICO's can build. The environment includes coding protocol, testnet, best practice framework and enforcement protocol that are updated, audited and accountable.

Learn more about us by clicking the link below:
http://gamo.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: