Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Management Company  (Read 166 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

Lately some famous BM Company are trying to enter the ICO projects and rule the bounty management. I just want to know if the Tokensuite is a legit company who handles some successful projects. I'm alarmed when a news came to me that only 65% of ICO are legit and the rest are scam. Is there any issue you've encounter with this?

Is it true that some of it are just being paid right? It's just like selling the participants to the scam project with the use of their beautiful name as a bounty manager.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:43:18 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:53:58 PM by mdayonliner

Isn't it a wrong board to post this topic (archive). May be your are looking at project development topic (if I am not wrong).

Edited: Apology for the wrong information. I realised just after reading vod's reply.
No, Project Development is not for ICO talk.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Isn't it a wrong board to post this topic (archive). May be your are looking at project development topic (if I am not wrong).

No, Project Development is not for ICO talk.

But this does not belong in Meta.  OP - please move to a different section by control at lower left.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

About Tokensuite. I've just visited their website and found that they have 2 doges in their team! What can go wrong?
As I've seen on their website they are located in turkey and have a plenty of projects behind their back. I've checked one of the past bounty campaing and found that needmoney . Is supposed to be their team member. He is got a green trust so it seems like their team is legit.
. I'm alarmed when a news came to me that only 65% of ICO are legit and the rest are scam.
Vitalik Buterin once said that about 99% of all ICOs are suppose to die. It may be concidered as a scam by those people who think that they will surely get profit from it.

P.S. and yes, move this thread
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

Lately some famous BM Company are trying to enter the ICO projects and rule the bounty management. I just want to know if the Tokensuite is a legit company who handles some successful projects. I'm alarmed when a news came to me that only 65% of ICO are legit and the rest are scam. Is there any issue you've encounter with this?

Is it true that some of it are just being paid right? It's just like selling the participants to the scam project with the use of their beautiful name as a bounty manager.

This website can be useful to promote the project but there is no proper review can find about the website TokenSuite. Is there any proof that these people hire the people on this forum to involved in scam project!
No I do not think this is true, project owners will not take the scammy ICO manager to make the money.
If there is tokensuite project lead on this forum, he can give better explaination about it.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 04:15:30 AM by finaleshot2016

Ohh, im didnt realize i'm on meta.

No I do not think this is true, project owners will not take the scammy ICO manager to make the money.
If there is tokensuite project lead on this forum, he can give better explaination about it.

yeah i know, this tokensuite is very popular now, i wish there are spokepersons from the tokensuite to clarify things because some newbies are hoping to get paid by joining Bounty of ICO that is handled by tokensuite.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

maybe in my opinion, only 20% of all projects scam the rest of the original project or have permission from the authorized party. and tokensuite every project that is held by him then the project will be success. I do not know why .
Krishniche

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Your stats are wrong I'd say. The percentage of scams is as high as 99%.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Oh really? then give me that stats report please. I'm looking forward to it HAAAHA!
You're new here, there are great ICO there and i have many experience with it so let's keep quiet if we don't have any ideas.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

The group you've been talking is a good team though let say some of their project fails but they have new strategy or next step to cover it up, joiners is paid by joining the next project they covered to make sure everyone's  effort is paid off.

Oh really? then give me that stats report please. I'm looking forward to it HAAAHA!
You're new here, there are great ICO there and i have many experience with it so let's keep quiet if we don't have any ideas.

haha lets break it to 8% of ICO project is succesful every year lets hope this year it will increase.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

If it is a reputed bounty management team they will take only the good projects,can you mention which team you are talking about.
But the management team have nothing to do with the ICOs because sometimes the owner will take all the money at the last time of the ICO so the manager can't do anything with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: