Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Atheios - A PoW Ethereum Network with No Premine (ATH)  (Read 32245 times)
DigDeepMining (OP)

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

First round of payments for ATHEIOS bounty have been sent out....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4498793.msg41046056#msg41046056
Two payments are pending for the following reasons 1 wrong address 1 no discord, please contact me if your one of these, thank you Smiley

You say just saying, but what are the reasons for that? So far I can only see some mediocre graphics and they don't really convince me to invest.

The goal isn't in the graphics so it will be hard to start to explain you anything when you don't even understand that.

I think it could be fun to have a game like that, i was just saying "People should consider to invest" not "people should invest".
And i still think it.

Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

You say just saying, but what are the reasons for that? So far I can only see some mediocre graphics and they don't really convince me to invest.

The goal isn't in the graphics so it will be hard to start to explain you anything when you don't even understand that.

I think it could be fun to have a game like that, i was just saying "People should consider to invest" not "people should invest".
And i still think it.

lol of course the goal isn't in the graphics, but you would expect any serious project with sufficient resources and capable people to have some convincing announcement materials in place. If you see that differently, that's fine. I'll stick with the more professional projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 06:02:33 PM by StonerStanley

And i still think it.

lol of course the goal isn't in the graphics, but you would expect any serious project with sufficient resources and capable people to have some convincing announcement materials in place. If you see that differently, that's fine. I'll stick with the more professional projects.

You obviously never worked on a game where you start alone and finish at 16 people.

But anyway your historic says that your are typically the kind of guy who doesn't know how/where to invest, you are only in ICO haha, where the apparences and the speech are the only "professional" things you can see before investing. You aren't ashamed to try to tell us that you are lucid ??

I'd better invest where the people have already proved their minimal skill and where those who invest are lucid. Here.

" sufficient resources and capable people"

Capable people ? how you judge people that you don't even know ? how the hell you know about the ressources ? what about you ICO investments, show me a real scientist proof that your investments are better and that nobody is lying to you and that your investment is called "more professional" by the scientist community  Smiley (science is real dude, so show us)
GogiR

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Atheios ===> http://comining.me/atheios
ethashminer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:21:58 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 02:21:14 PM by ethashminer

https://www.cubepool.eu

Pool features:
  • GPU-Mining/Nicehash
  • Stratum mining
  • no registration needed
  • PPLNS
  • Payouts every 60min
  • Live-Stats
  • Only 0,25% Mining Fee
  • Payment History
  • Detailed informations how to connect your Mining-Rigs
  • Anonymous

Server Specs
  • Highspeed Root Server - no VPS
  • Server SSD-RAID
  • Gigabit Connection
  • Uptime 99,9%
namimono

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

I wish your plan runs successfully!
Promising job, extraordinary approach.  Good luck!
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

And i still think it.

You obviously never worked on a game where you start alone and finish at 16 people.

But anyway your historic says that your are typically the kind of guy who doesn't know how/where to invest, you are only in ICO haha, where the apparences and the speech are the only "professional" things you can see before investing. You aren't ashamed to try to tell us that you are lucid ??

I'd better invest where the people have already proved their minimal skill and where those who invest are lucid. Here.

" sufficient resources and capable people"

Capable people ? how you judge people that you don't even know ? how the hell you know about the ressources ? what about you ICO investments, show me a real scientist proof that your investments are better and that nobody is lying to you and that your investment is called "more professional" by the scientist community  Smiley (science is real dude, so show us)

Not interested in keeping this discussion going. Just expressed my concerns, but not surprised that you disagree Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

Not interested in keeping this discussion going. Just expressed my concerns, but not surprised that you disagree Wink

I AM Not interested in keeping this discussion going. Just expressed my concerns, but not surprised that you disagree Wink

Think twice before tell to someone he disagrees when you come here to tell that you disagree. I'm not surprised by your reply cause wrong people have nothing to reply.
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for ATH. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

Suggested post:
@everyone ATH may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/ATH

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Hey, that's great thanks Smiley

I see you will list only 20 coins for free, with such a big list list we might struggle but its something we are willing to chance. I've tried to do some research on your exchange but failed to find any info anywhere Sad Do you have a ANN thread? Most links on your site are incomplete.

Thanks again
CurrieSherman

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

I think this project is very good and good!
Rational activity, extraordinary results, very nice plan!
legacytrx

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

Want to ask a question to the ATH developer team? Take Your chance and ask Your question:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLezAVuecf8xysL-oiSkSUYF4S-o94ewC8vz4S53SkJL93kw/viewform
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for ATH. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

Suggested post:
@everyone ATH may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/ATH

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Hey, that's great thanks Smiley

I see you will list only 20 coins for free, with such a big list list we might struggle but its something we are willing to chance. I've tried to do some research on your exchange but failed to find any info anywhere Sad Do you have a ANN thread? Most links on your site are incomplete.

Thanks again

You will have many surprises if you come back to us now. Thanks!
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

Our 4 week bounty campaign as now ran its cause, a huge thank you to all those that participated Smiley

Neil81 gets 50 ATH bonus for been the only member taking part every week, thank you Wink
chartor

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

WELCOME to ATHEIOS POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️
ATHEIOS is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
legacytrx

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Great news: Atheios -  ATH is now listed on https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/atheios.
gbtroll99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

News from Atheios Team

Pistol | Minerpool.net Staff

everyone - if anyone needs anything Atheios related, as in partnerships, blogging, general communications of a more official nature. Please email me at pistol@atheios.com - I will also be handling general information - a go between of sorts - for pools ops - other devs such as dapps so they can get in touch with the correct team member. I will also be handling discord moderation and be responsible for future moderators and writers of a non technical nature.
gbtroll99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

Hello everyone!

Atheios is now listed on CryptoCompare https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ath/overview
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

Hello everyone!

Atheios is now listed on CryptoCompare https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ath/overview
For some reason there are pulling stats for another coin so I need to reach out to them... we can expect to be delisted from there as our current exchange is not supported by cryptocompare.
gbtroll99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

everyone!

Atheios is now listed on CoinCodex https://coincodex.com/crypto/atheios/
gbtroll99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Hello everyone!

For some reason there are pulling stats for another coin so I need to reach out to them... we can expect to be delisted from there as our current exchange is not supported by cryptocompare.
Ok. Now everyone knew it. i can delete this news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: