Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Identifying plagiarism if poster is active on multiple platforms.  (Read 335 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:43:01 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 04:20:00 PM by mdayonliner

When Steemit started, many users were spamming this forum with Steemit links, hoping to earn from the link they posted. Most of these posts were considered spam.
Ok, I did not have this data in mind. My thought was to put a reference link like we do in any thesis paper.

Using...
Code:
[quote author="www.theURL.com"]...CONTNETs...[/quote]
...seems the best idea with 100% safety.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

Aren't you a merit source? why would you promote a scam like Steemit on your profile?

🖤😏
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

why would you promote a scam like Steemit on your profile?

I'm still open minded about Steemit. Sometimes I think it is a sophisticated Ponzi, and sometimes I think it is an interesting idea to create a coin based on the 'proof of brain' concept. I'm reluctant to put any money into it, but I'm aware that it does need people to invest  in the platform. I am prepared to support it with some of my content, even if this doesn't give me any financial returns, it does give me some exposure.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

why would you promote a scam like Steemit on your profile?

I'm still open minded about Steemit. Sometimes I think it is a sophisticated Ponzi, and sometimes I think it is an interesting idea to create a coin based on the 'proof of brain' concept. I'm reluctant to put any money into it, but I'm aware that it does need people to invest  in the platform. I am prepared to support it with some of my content, even if this doesn't give me any financial returns, it does give me some exposure.

Steemit is proof of pussy, without one you'll get nothing. also where is the brain you are talking about? all I have seen in here from you are usual whining about long posts. long and used cunts, etc. exposure comes from this forum, not steemit where you have to beg for attention every day on their chat rooms. here at least people beg for merits which is kind of a contribution to the community because garbage posters wouldn't get any merits and we need to ask for merits from sources to prevent garbage posters from ranking.

On steemit you would have to beg just to get some money, and they wouldn't give a fuck about your brain if you don't have some steem coin on your account. at least here you can get some merits even if you are not a paid member like a copper member.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: