Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crowd fundin for ross ulbrich ?  (Read 2775 times)
btcfre@k (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:28:32 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 09:06:48 PM by btcfre@k

i mean this dude did so much for alot of us.and now he is lockd up and the community gave him like 2500$ for his defense ?is this a joke?i mean which atorney will work for 2500$?Huh
or we presume that he is rich and dont need money?
https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/legal-defense-fund-for-ross-ulbricht
check this out guys and tell me what you think about it!
im going to give fifty bucks for the dude.
peace to all lockd up hustlers.

bitcoinanalyzer.com and havingbitcoin.com for sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:48:47 PM

guys thats for the donation in bitcoin :
http://www.freeross.org/defend-ross/

Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:49:17 PM

but is this his only fund out there? Is this one even legit?
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:50:41 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Ross/1404947826409117

yeah check this out

Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:55:42 PM

I would have also expected more support, but maybe because of the charges people are scared off from helping, which also might have been part of the plan.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:59:48 PM

it look like his family as they are updated of his situation hour by hour!the dude couldnt even make a phone call to his family!too bad man..too bad..

GriTBitS

Activity: 448

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:20:51 AM

When he gets out, and goes to his stashed thumb drive somewhere in like 20-30 years. He will be a f#cking baller!!!!! btc=10M+

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:02:36 AM

When he gets out, and goes to his stashed thumb drive somewhere in like 20-30 years. He will be a f#cking baller!!!!! btc=10M+
dont know man..i really feel bad for this dude..no phone call in jail..your like a super god damn prisonner..too hard to live this..dont even know if his thinking about getting rich..just support

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:06:31 AM

Um.  He had access to funds to pay for 6 killings.  He has over $100 million in Bitcoin.  He made provisions for what to do in the case of his own arrest and logged all of this in a diary with a net worth balance sheet in it.

Surely, if we scour the planet, we can find someone more deserving of charity that a suspected murderer with a high net worth?
ralree

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:14:41 AM

What is the funding for?  He can get a public defender.  The evidence against him is massive anyway, so what's money going to help with?

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:24:02 AM

That page is legit. I've on his facebook list for a long time now. His sister is actually running and operating his facebook page. The freeross.org is theirs.
rat

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:58:20 AM

"i mean this dude did so much for himself."

Fixt.
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:03:26 AM

Everyone believes in innocent until proven guilty so we're in a bit of a moral dilemma here.

If only you Bitcoin had a method of recalling a payment if he's found to be guilty. A chargeback if you will...

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:30:35 AM

Everyone believes in innocent until proven guilty so we're in a bit of a moral dilemma here.

If only you Bitcoin had a method of recalling a payment if he's found to be guilty. A chargeback if you will...

Honestly, he seemed like a nice guy every time we spoke on facebook. BUT it seems they have alot of compelling evidence. I know that seized alot of his btc, but not all. I should write him and ask for his key,lol...... smh im being goofy at 5am with no sleep....
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:14:40 PM

Um.  He had access to funds to pay for 6 killings.  He has over $100 million in Bitcoin.  He made provisions for what to do in the case of his own arrest and logged all of this in a diary with a net worth balance sheet in it.

Surely, if we scour the planet, we can find someone more deserving of charity that a suspected murderer with a high net worth?
we can always find who deserve more than another.here is about support.i mean the guy did alot Smiley not few.and he get 404 support on fb Smiley there is a problem i truly believe in self responsabilities ,i mean you want buy drug go ahead buy it,but dont break my nuts if you get sick or die.right?the guy messed up..not a few..he really messed up,but we all went to silk road it was like a disney land for hustlers.and he make money,whats the mathers?this is capitalism Smiley make your money thats all.its not because he made alot of money that we have to drop him down the road..right now his money is useless.support is appreciated and heart warming for his family.

MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:18:05 PM

we can always find who deserve more than another.here is about support.i mean the guy did alot Smiley not few.and he get 404 support on fb Smiley there is a problem i truly believe in self responsabilities ,i mean you want buy drug go ahead buy it,but dont break my nuts if you get sick or die.right?the guy messed up..not a few..he really messed up,but we all went to silk road it was like a disney land for hustlers.and he make money,whats the mathers?this is capitalism Smiley make your money thats all.its not because he made alot of money that we have to drop him down the road..right now his money is useless.support is appreciated and heart warming for his family.

I wonder where he put is keys for the accounts the fbi hasnt gotten to...  i'd share! lol
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:18:18 PM

i hate the dudes that think this way "oh he messed up,he made money,he is in jail i dont give a shit" .this is bunch of idiot ,and pussy.because,believe me, there is alot of thing that you do every day that can take you to prison.there is nobody who dont do bad stuff.there is only people who pay for it and others who dont.

MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:22:12 PM

i hate the dudes that think this way "oh he messed up,he made money,he is in jail i dont give a shit" .this is bunch of idiot ,and pussy.because,believe me, there is alot of thing that you do every day that can take you to prison.there is nobody who dont do bad stuff.there is only people who pay for it and others who dont.

if i could do it, i would to honestly. The only reason drugs are illegal is because the government can't tax people. Talk about greedy.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:24:17 PM

if i could do it, i would to honestly. The only reason drugs are illegal is because the government can't tax people. Talk about greedy.

sure man ,but you see what im talkin about..the guy is doin his time,no need to stab him again and again..mens talk..

MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:32:03 PM

sure man ,but you see what im talkin about..the guy is doin his time,no need to stab him again and again..mens talk..

I agree.... Mostly just jealous people because he made millions and millions of dollars. No matter if it was illegal or not. Props to him.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: