Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crowd fundin for ross ulbrich ?  (Read 2775 times)
btcfre@k (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:31:26 PM

...snip...

You are kidding yourself if you think the government is making that level of detail up.  DPR will go down for soliciting a killing and rightly so.

i dont believe cops ,i hate cops.so fuck the fbi and the prosecutors Smiley

I'm sure you can see the problem here.  You want to ignore the facts even when they are the facts that you presented to us from the Daily Mail.  And you want us to give money to a guy who solicited a killing.  

i just said Smiley :"i dont believe cops ,i hate cops.so fuck the fbi and the prosecutors Smiley"

bitcoinanalyzer.com and havingbitcoin.com for sale
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:19:39 PM

Conspiracy to commit murder could be 25 to life. Some people do get parole, usually "life parole"  I think that is kind of retarded,because you can commit Manslaughter and get out in a couple years.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:24:28 PM

i tell you what Smiley i "know a guy" whos been arrested by fucking cops ok?they seized his laptop,ok so look whats coming next.they found he was talkin with a romanian dude who used to pish banks account and cc etc etc.so i tell what he was juged for Smiley : organised crime,group infractional Smiley))))))))))) . THAT IS FOR SENSITIV EMAIL EXCHANGE.HE DIDNT NOT GET INVOLVED IN THE ROMANIAN STUFF .OK?you get the point?NOW THANKS LETS ALL SINGS TOGETHER IN CHORUS:FUCK THE COPS.FUCK THE PROSECUTORS Smiley))))))))))))))))))

MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:44:46 PM

image url upload
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:58:22 PM

haha nice mike .  but i have to respond to that! Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48ifbzT0c8

MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:59:45 PM

Oh, i'll have to find my song i done and let ya check it out.....

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=8395233&q=hi&newref=1
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:14:03 AM

Oh, i'll have to find my song i done and let ya check it out.....

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=8395233&q=hi&newref=1
thats quality mike

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:16:24 AM

ahaha brain dead homos with no flows!

chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:57:22 PM

i mean this dude did so much for alot of us.and now he is lockd up and the community gave him like 2500$ for his defense ?is this a joke?i mean which atorney will work for 2500$?Huh
or we presume that he is rich and dont need money?
https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/legal-defense-fund-for-ross-ulbricht
check this out guys and tell me what you think about it!
im going to give fifty bucks for the dude.
peace to all lockd up hustlers.

What is wrong with you? The dude is a criminal, purporting criminal enterprise and murder for hire. He belongs in prison forever. He will be tried and found guilty and locked away for good, and sounds like you belong there with him! Criminal Enterprise is not anything good for crypto, you are delusional if you think it is.
MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:08:35 PM

i mean this dude did so much for alot of us.and now he is lockd up and the community gave him like 2500$ for his defense ?is this a joke?i mean which atorney will work for 2500$?Huh

What is wrong with you? The dude is a criminal, purporting criminal enterprise and murder for hire. He belongs in prison forever. He will be tried and found guilty and locked away for good, and sounds like you belong there with him! Criminal Enterprise is not anything good for crypto, you are delusional if you think it is.

lulz
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:09:09 PM

too funny

chowderman

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:12:39 PM

Yall are just more criminal scumbags trying to protect your own. All you fools belong in prison too. Rot in jail you criminal pieces of trash!
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:35:08 PM

Yall are just more criminal scumbags trying to protect your own. All you fools belong in prison too. Rot in jail you criminal pieces of trash!

They are trolling.  Best ignore them and move on.
MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:36:12 PM

Commie
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:28:43 PM

i guess you never said that face to face to a man Smiley,so internet is a good thing for you Smiley

chowderman

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:06:03 PM

i guess you never said that face to face to a man Smiley,so internet is a good thing for you Smiley

Personally I have said it plenty of times. I am no stranger to law enforcement. I am just sad i am not the one to have taken the fool down myself.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:16:36 PM

you should ask for apologises then Smiley you insulted mike and me kid Smiley

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:18:34 PM

Personally I have said it plenty of times. I am no stranger to law enforcement. I am just sad i am not the one to have taken the fool down myself.
true ,it really look like a tough man talkin : "Yall are just more criminal scumbags trying to protect your own. All you fools belong in prison too. Rot in jail you criminal pieces of trash!" .
tough boy.
it look like an ex gf yellin at her bf cryin Smiley

chowderman

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:22:38 PM

true ,it really look like a tough man talkin : "Yall are just more criminal scumbags trying to protect your own. All you fools belong in prison too. Rot in jail you criminal pieces of trash!" .
tough boy.

trying to call me out now...lol. Its very funny, just because I strike a chord now didn't I? It must suck to have a life like yours, I mean first SR goes down, now there goes probably the main source of your drug habit, you're not able to get your dope the way you would have liked. now you have to go out into the city and buy from people face to face, risk a bust, don't worry they will catch you in time. you can try and talk tough, but its you who will be in the clink and or the rehab, not me. enjoy prison, when you get out then you will have reason to act all hard though.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:15:17 PM

tough boy.

trying to call me out now...lol. Its very funny, just because I strike a chord now didn't I? It must suck to have a life like yours, I mean first SR goes down, now there goes probably the main source of your drug habit, you're not able to get your dope the way you would have liked. now you have to go out into the city and buy from people face to face, risk a bust, don't worry they will catch you in time. you can try and talk tough, but its you who will be in the clink and or the rehab, not me. enjoy prison, when you get out then you will have reason to act all hard though.

i think you must chill out Smiley never took drug and never goin to do.your not even able to read what i wrote before .thats it sissy.im lockin this topic .coz now i have other stuff to focus about Smiley)

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: