Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Crypto trading signals** (share what you're targeting)  (Read 18433 times)
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:57:41 PM

~snip~
Further averaged down:

This is the only (sort of) major trade in which I'm currently in, so I've decided to completely make my position public:

I'll update this thread with any change I make in this position.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:41:57 PM

~snip~

This is the only (sort of) major trade in which I'm currently in, so I've decided to completely make my position public:

I'll update this thread with any change I make in this position.

Increased the size and decreased the leverage (by putting some more BTC into the trade), now this position has become big and I've got to pay extreme attention to it:

I decreased the leverage because last night's ADA/BTC dump made me a bit afraid.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:39:42 PM

~snip~
Increased the size and decreased the leverage (by putting some more BTC into the trade), now this position has become big and I've got to pay extreme attention to it:

I decreased the leverage because last night's ADA/BTC dump made me a bit afraid.

Looks like a triple bottom to me:

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:01:32 PM

Updated the position:

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:53:49 PM

Updated the position:

It's working! Grin

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:05:32 PM

~snip~
It's working! Grin

My plan:

Let this leveraged long remain open till one day before the second ADA chain snapshot (which is supposed to happen by the end of this month), and right before the snapshot, close this position and market buy ADA at Binance. Then participate in the Shelley incentivized testnet.

I might make a change in the plan if ADA/BTC pair goes lower by the time of second snapshot.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:50:14 PM

Why do you think that people should not use cardano? Don't they have real use case? Cardano that I know has been one of the best coin that we have in the market and they have a very real working case which is why they could even stand among the top coins in the market and I feel that the reason why many people are not using it that much is because we have too many coins in this market and all of them have similar operational framework, which is why hype and speculation is what works more because they all need to struggle to make it up for people to see them, and the only way to do that is for them to create hypes for the coin. It is just like the game that they are all playing and without the use of hype and speculation, people might not be able to see them easily for them to even get to know about their real use case.

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:39:30 PM

~snip~
My plan:

Let this leveraged long remain open till one day before the second ADA chain snapshot (which is supposed to happen by the end of this month), and right before the snapshot, close this position and market buy ADA at Binance. Then participate in the Shelley incentivized testnet.

I might make a change in the plan if ADA/BTC pair goes lower by the time of second snapshot.

So far, it's working quite nicely. I could be terribly wrong, but here's what I'm seeing for ADA/BTC in the next few days (prior to the second snapshot):

Why do you think that people should not use cardano? Don't they have real use case? Cardano that I know has been one of the best coin that we have in the market and they have a very real working case which is why they could even stand among the top coins in the market and I feel that the reason why many people are not using it that much is because we have too many coins in this market and all of them have similar operational framework, which is why hype and speculation is what works more because they all need to struggle to make it up for people to see them, and the only way to do that is for them to create hypes for the coin. It is just like the game that they are all playing and without the use of hype and speculation, people might not be able to see them easily for them to even get to know about their real use case.

Seems like the post you're referring to has been deleted by the moderators because of possible spam.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

So far, it's working quite nicely. I could be terribly wrong, but here's what I'm seeing for ADA/BTC in the next few days (prior to the second snapshot):

I seriously hope this doesn't break by the current daily candle close:

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:50:55 PM

~snip~

The parabola was broken. However, ADA seems to be holding up against the BTC pair. I'm still leveraged long & in a little nice profit. The next 5 days, due to the incentivized testnet snapshot, are going to prove if I made the right choice or not. These 5 days should prove to be incredibly bullish for ADA.

Let's see, let's see...
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:32:44 PM

~snip~

The parabola was broken. However, ADA seems to be holding up against the BTC pair. I'm still leveraged long & in a little nice profit. The next 5 days, due to the incentivized testnet snapshot, are going to prove if I made the right choice or not. These 5 days should prove to be incredibly bullish for ADA.

Let's see, let's see...

Okay, so they were not so bullish. As I'm strictly working on my strategy, I'm now closing the long (finally), with a little 0.09 BTC of profit.

Buying ADA spot to play with incentivized testnet.

Not gonna be in any trades for the next few weeks.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:41:38 PM

I am looking to buy BTC in between 4000 - 3000 USD, I am very much convinced that BTC will hit that low very soon. My second choice is ethereum in between 120 - 80 USD. Rest I don't follow many altcoins. 
P.S These are just my own guessed prices.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:57:46 AM

~snip~

Let's see, let's see...

Okay, so they were not so bullish. As I'm strictly working on my strategy, I'm now closing the long (finally), with a little 0.09 BTC of profit.

Buying ADA spot to play with incentivized testnet.

Not gonna be in any trades for the next few weeks.

WTH... after I waited for all of October and November, ADA just made a huge jump right after a few hours of my position close. Angry

It'd have been 0.18 BTC of profit instead of 0.09 BTC if I had closed the position at this time instead of few hours back... Oh well, profit is still profit and I'm fine with only 0.09 BTC.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:46:55 PM

Waiting patiently for <500 satoshis ADA long. I'll go for it once the BitMEX adds the Q1 2020 Cardano futures.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:50:56 PM

Waiting patiently for <500 satoshis ADA long. I'll go for it once the BitMEX adds the Q1 2020 Cardano futures.

ADA is now below <500 satoshis; however, I'd prefer a bit more waiting as bitcoin looks very volatile at this point and can further damage ALTS/BTC pairs.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:53:37 PM

ADA is now below <500 satoshis; however, I'd prefer a bit more waiting as bitcoin looks very volatile at this point and can further damage ALTS/BTC pairs.

Alright, I'm (once again) in:

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:49:15 PM

Alright, I'm (once again) in:

Made a modification:

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:12:27 PM

-Coin: ZCash (ZEC)
-Price: 0.0038 BTC
-Target: 0.0049 BTC
-Exchange: Binance

-Reason: ZCash seems to be finally establishing support at this level. Once it pumps, consider 0.0049 BTC as a "very conservative" target.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:54:09 PM

A little modification in my ADA position:

-Reason: ZCash seems to be finally establishing support at this level. Once it pumps, consider 0.0049 BTC as a "very conservative" target.

Playing out nicely so far.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:44:35 PM

A little modification in my ADA position:

Still holding this position.

Playing out nicely so far.

Just sold all the ZEC. and entered a new position:

-Coin: Komodo (KMD)
-Entry: 0.000065 BTC
-Target: 0.000072 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: