Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 11:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchange Calculator - Bitulator.com  (Read 484 times)
jake21777 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:55:23 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 12:07:28 AM by jake21777

Currently offering more Market Prices to Us!  Brand new site!  Finally my work has paid off!

Calculator + Bitcoin = Bitulator
BITULATOR.COM!

One of the few bitcoin to USD calculators around.  Unlike preev, we offer Mtgox as the defualt rate.  We also have grabbed the API from campBX , unlike somebody else Tongue You can also change that to bitstamp  from the header (all market prices clickable and displayed in header), and prices are shown in real time even if you close out your tap, it's will still change so you can monitor pricec when doing other things.  More markets coming soon!  Let me know what you think good or bad! Thank you.  I will remain hooked on Btctalk for some time to respond to compliments, buggyness any more.  Keep in mind this has been coded so there may be some minor mistakes.  Please post here if you find any!

Hopefully some of you fine folks might see the bitulator calculator useful.

Many things to be added to the future.  

• Full market charts
  • Mobile app for iphone and android
  • wallet (far future)
  • eventually a pay app with some really nice features

Please visit and bookmark Smiley  Big things I think  you will really enjoy are  happening in the near futre.  Thank you all!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: