Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【$500.000 Raised Already】 🌟PrivacyStake 🌟 Anonymous Staking Platform 🌟  (Read 641 times)
PrivacyStake.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Anonymous Staking Platforn

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

PrivacyStake ANN

About us

PrivacyStake has seen cryptocurrency grow throughout the years. Since 2016 staking and lending platforms have become more popular. However, many are having issues with the legality of their platform. With cryptocurrency growing so fast the government is becoming a lot more involved. In 2018 lending platforms started getting a bad name after BitConnect and Davor shutdown their platforms because of government complaints. PrivacyStake is the solution to these problems. PrivacyStake aims to replace lending and staking platforms with something safer and faster. This includes safe transactions with minimal fees. Platforms that offer lending or staking are paying out investors who participate in the lending or staking service using USD or their own token. We believe that to make sure our legality and sustainability is 100% correct this is not the solution in the long run. PrivacyStake aims to be a 100% legal business where people and members are sure they are safe and anonymous from the government.

ICO ROUNDS

PIVS DISTRIBUTION

CONFIRMED EXCHANGES

Thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojerseyjay

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

i love you guys!always reaching out with info on the platform and giving back!ive been here since presale lol
yali0336

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

Your project is very very nice. And you active nd help every person thankx.
somovaeva25

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

I trust un this project and i hop that will be another one great token project in this year. join and follow us to support!
Rameshvattipulusu

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Your project is very very nice. And you active nd help every person thankx
bluesky8500

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

I am analyzing it very interestingly. I will try to participate as much as possible.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

PrivacyStake have the safe transaction with minimal fee  also the identiy of  members is protected and anonym and for these reasons i like PrivacyStake and i choose to be part of it
zinkcity

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

This project kills two birds with one stone. Firstly it brings total anonymity to transactions, and secondly you as a user will get rewarded for staking your coins.
cryptocurrencyBTC

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

This is a very great project! Thank you!
Mickeyberry

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

Judging from the pre ICO to the round 2 of PIVS sales, it's a whole lot of pumping which has already signifies how potential PIVS is. Talking about the government, they are a bone in the throat, it will be more appropriated if only PIVS could eradicate their odds and make the blockchain ecosystems of lending come to existence without fading of from the hypochlorite of our governments. I believe from what the pre-sale speaks, there are great brains and minds behind this gem project.
kensonad

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

Strong technical team,Development according to the rules。Responsibility
kazachka

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

PrivacyStake aims to be a 100% legitimate business where people and members are confident that they are safe and anonymous from the government.
And I really like it. I hope for long-term cooperation and I believe in the future growth of PIVS, I do not know why, but I'm waiting for the Big Results project, my intuition will not let me down! FORWARD PrivacyStake !!! I choose you !!! 
samar56

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

It looks an extraordinary project and it has a tremendous potential to grow in big way.Brilliances ,I extremely happy to be a part  of the project. I wish a great success.
cybercobro

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Good project, I support success.
Subreel

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

I like privacy stake because of the following reasons:
1. The team is active and serious about the project.
2. They always keep us updated on each step they take to make the project a successful one.
3. The support is active and always give timely reply on messages.
4. They have interactive and well designed website.
5. They give us more privacy on how to spend our money.

Buy privacy stake coins today and you will never regret it.
humza00

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Strong technical team,Development according to the rules。Responsibility
CryptoneKnight

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

This is a really unique staking platform. From the pre-ICO sale all the way up to now have been very smooth and transparent.  The support from the devs team have been on time and on point.  Privacy Stake always keep us informed every step of the way with numerous emails and updates.  I really love this platform.  It has great potential to do well with a well oiled machine of a team behind Privacy Stake.  I can't wait til we start rolling and getting the staking going and external exchange.  Thanks for all the hard work.  
djossem

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

best project in 2018
I love you guys
andrey2076

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

The project attracts attention. The idea of the platform in a more transparent construction of lending with the help of blockchain is innovative and very promising, and the exclusion of government supervision and correspondingly intermediaries will make such lending popular. Striving for 100% legality of the platform will give a great impetus to honest transactions among investors and creditors.
Vixii2006

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

I hope this will be moon soon! Haha anyway nice team and a great project! Our safety and privacy always matter. And I happy there's someone out their doing their best about it. Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: