Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【$500.000 Raised Already】 🌟PrivacyStake 🌟 Anonymous Staking Platform 🌟  (Read 643 times)
luck2018

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

you have a listing on HitBTC, it's cool, because then the leading exchange
Akashsharma1

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

I hope this interesting project create history in the cryptocurrencies market. Best of luck!
bomam

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

A very long wait ............
This project is great, you have worked effectively. I hope I am absolutely right to participate in this project.
BenjaminCrypto

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Why investing in PrivacyStake

In this Bear market it is hard to find a good platform who is doing good with ICO rounds.. PrivacyStake sold out the pre-ico and ICO round 1.
Find another platform in this crazy times that did it so well?

The next thing is that support is really good, you send a E-mail, they respond very quick..

People also want to see and read the whitepaper, PrivacyStake have 7 different languages so that everybody can read what their plans are and what is PrivacyStake all about.

Almost 3k members in the Telegram Chat and people like to being paid in PrivacyCoins. A lot of YouTube video's about PrivacyStake and a lot of supporters! All these ingredients is now needed for a platform to have a good start and be sustainable! And dont forget the new partnership with Powerloan

These are reasons why i invested in PrivacyStake and that i believe that this could be one of the greatest platforms out now!
Scogg2017

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

My favorite part "anonymous from the government"  - Great project!
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

I like PrivacyStakes because it will be a platform in which we can trust our investments, it will be very safe and also anonymous
Ejteacher33

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

Pivs is the game changer !!! What'd I hear about a fork?  Stuff is unreal here!!!
davidvosg

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

I really think this project and i hop that will be another one great token project in this year. join and follow us to support!
amitsharma1990

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

There are so many good things about this platform,
1. you have the option to get a payout in Privacy Coins.
2. They are not opening there internal Exchange, the directly External exchange which is already a big thing for any crypto platform. Many platforms struggle to get in external exchange.
3. The most important thing they are opening in June, that's would be the best month to start any crypto project as the crypto market would be recovered.
4. They are doing a real effort for marketing where most of the platforms just give up after they sold out their ICO and they just wait for forever.
5. All community love a daily update about their platform and Privacy Stake is quite active in it.
6. Investors love platform when they fulfill all the promises they had at starting of their platform to attract investors and Privacy Stake have all the promises that they will have to fulfill anyway because of its unique idea about this platform (Paying Privacy Coins) which already attracting investors and will attract more in future.

Welcome Privacy Stake in the crypto world our hopes touching the sky
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:37 AM

really great project .. I have long been following this project's news paper.
nguyenkhangmt48

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:55:05 AM

PrivacyStake is a promising project.
However, in order to do that, Privacy needs to overcome the limitations of its predecessors, such as Bitcoin's anonymity; Bitconect multi-level model ...
Hope the project will succeed as expected!
chuluongdung

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:05:49 AM

I RECEIVE EMAIL
AND I GO FOR AIRDROPS
HAPPY YOU Smiley
ganir

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:12:05 AM

I love privacy stake have over 1k now and I like the external exchange as the ie is a source of problems for many platforms.the idea of getting paid in  dash monero and pivs is great to.i think this project going to the moon.
enginp

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

Projeniz çok güzel. Ve sen aktif herkese yardım ederim.
donghun53

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:25:20 AM

I like privacy stake because of the following reasons:
1. The team is active and serious about the project.
2. They always keep us updated on each step they take to make the project a successful one.
3. The support is active and always give timely reply on messages.
4. They have interactive and well designed website.
5. They give us more privacy on how to spend our money.

Buy privacy stake coins today and you will never regret it.
goolgappa

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

Very innovative project has great potential,good team working with this project. I want to know if Airdrop going to live in future.
Rajlaskar

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:43:52 AM

very good and very big project
daosylam1990

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

This is a really unique staking platform. From the pre-ICO sale all the way up to now have been very smooth and transparent.  The support from the devs team have been on time and on point.  Privacy Stake always keep us informed every step of the way with numerous emails and updates.  I really love this platform.  It has great potential to do well with a well oiled machine of a team behind Privacy Stake.  I can't wait til we start rolling and getting the staking going and external exchange.  Thanks for all the hard work. 

1. you have the option to get a payout in Privacy Coins.
2. They are not opening there internal Exchange, the directly External exchange which is already a big thing for any crypto platform. Many platforms struggle to get in external exchange.
3. The most important thing they are opening in June, that's would be the best month to start any crypto project as the crypto market would be recovered.
4. They are doing a real effort for marketing where most of the platforms just give up after they sold out their ICO and they just wait for forever.
5. All community love a daily update about their platform and Privacy Stake is quite active in it.
6. Investors love platform when they fulfill all the promises they had at starting of their platform to attract investors and Privacy Stake have all the promises that they will have to fulfill anyway because of its unique idea about this platform (Paying Privacy Coins) which already attracting investors and will attract more in future.

Erc 20 : 0xF296855a1a68744fc0e495Ce84da01eED9eDae89
baobi

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

PrivacyStake have the safe transaction with minimal fee  also the identiy of  members is protected and anonym and for these reasons i like PrivacyStake and i choose to be part of it.Thank you for the nice project.
jbsingh001

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

It is one of the best project whichbtake care of our privacy. PrivacyStake is a promising project.
However, in order to do that, Privacy needs to overcome the limitations of its predecessors, such as Bitcoin's anonymity; Bitconect multi-level model ...
Hope the project will succeed as expected!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: