3 Available- 60 BTC or $280 each
Expires December 09, 2011
With these vouchers you can choose from any of JetBlue destinations in the Continental U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico, the Dominican Republic and the Bahamas.
Please visit JetBlue.com for travel cities.
Letter states that Travel must be completed by December 09, 2011
The information below is directly from the travel vouchers:
To Redeem please follow these steps:
1) Call 1 (800) JETBLUE and ask to be transferred to Crew Support.
2) Inform the agent that you’d like to redeem a travel authorization letter.
3) Provide the Authorization Number and the PIN I will email you
4) A major credit card may be required to cover any applicable taxes.
5) You are not required to bring this letter to the airport; however, we recommend you keep a copy for your records. Once the travel has been confirmed, you will be issued a JetBlue Confirmation number and itinerary. Remember, JetBlue is a ticketless airline.
For Changes or Cancellations:
Call 1 (800) JETBLUE and ask to be transferred to Crew Support.
Have your JetBlue Confirmation number available.
Once this letter has been redeemed and you have booked your flight for travel within the valid dates above, JetBlue Airways change/cancel policies will apply: There is a $100 change/cancel fee. Customers who “no show” or do not cancel at least two hours prior to departure will forfeit their reservation.
If you would like one, PM me and I will email you the Authorization Number and the PIN after I receive the BTC.
Feel free to ask me any questions, I am a reputable seller and can be vouched for on this forum.
Here is what the voucher looks like.