Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderator please delete  (Read 2003 times)
solidshotnosh (OP)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:26:51 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 11:13:41 PM by solidshotnosh

Sorry guys, no longer offering

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:30:22 AM

You might want to get rid of that CL ad from your sig space. It's useless advertising for it. TF seems to be scamming us and CL funds are frozen.

Good day to you.

The 4ner
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:37:48 AM

You might want to get rid of that CL ad from your sig space. It's useless advertising for it. TF seems to be scamming us and CL funds are frozen.

Good day to you.

The 4ner

No way, didn't he have crazy high rep and had been around since pretty much the advent of this site?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 02:41:00 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

No way, didn't he have crazy high rep and had been around since pretty much the advent of this site?

He did, then he claims that inputs.io was hacked for 4100 BTC, he is only giving 0 - 50% ish refunds.
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:46:15 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

He did, then he claims that inputs.io was hacked for 4100 BTC, he is only giving 0 - 50% ish refunds.

I guess he played the long game and made out big. There's not a worse feeling then getting scammed on the internet when you feel someone is trustworthy
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:46:34 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

Yupp. -.- (sigh)
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:48:11 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

I guess he played the long game and made out big. There's not a worse feeling then getting scammed on the internet when you feel someone is trustworthy

Yeah that's what most of us think. Despite the fact that he's yet to reply to user of his website regarding their reimbursements his Trust rating remains impeccable.
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:50:08 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

Yeah that's what most of us think. Despite the fact that he's yet to reply to user of his website regarding their reimbursements his Trust rating remains impeccable.

Money is an easy corrupter, was this recent after the price explosion?
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:50:15 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

Uhmm this site has been around since ~2010 maybe even earlier and TF came around late 2012. I been here longer than he has.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:08:25 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

I think the actual "security breach" occurred around the last week of October but users weren't notified until a week and a half into November.
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:10:05 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

I think the actual "security breach" occurred around the last week of October but users weren't notified until a week and a half into November.

As unlikely as it is, maybe there was a security breach with the heightened attention btc has been getting lately.

But if there's one lesson to take away from using the internet, is that 99.9999% of the time, you're getting scammed.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:14:30 AM

Good day to you.

The 4ner

As unlikely as it is, maybe there was a security breach with the heightened attention btc has been getting lately.

But if there's one lesson to take away from using the internet, is that 99.9999% of the time, you're getting scammed.

Word.
geofflosophy

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:23:56 AM

Laff at how derailed this thread got.
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:39:25 AM

Laff at how derailed this thread got.

Well like I said in my post, you can pm me for the serious side.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:19:35 AM

I been here longer than he has.

Yeah he most definitely wasn't here when I joined although I'm rather old (joined late 2010)...
Damn I feel so old...
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:30:55 AM

bump
bitcoinpsftp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:06:51 AM

I'm confused... what exactly is being sold here?  Is a woman selling pictures of herself in panties for bitcoins?  Am I getting that right?

Maybe I can get rich selling pictures of me in boxers!!!  WOW.  Brb.... getting  a camera! 

maurya78

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:06:44 PM

This is a hilarious service Cheesy

Actually, pretty sure you will get a few PM's....

golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:49:57 PM

i can suggest you reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin  Wink

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:28:48 AM

I'm confused... what exactly is being sold here?  Is a woman selling pictures of herself in panties for bitcoins?  Am I getting that right?

Maybe I can get rich selling pictures of me in boxers!!!  WOW.  Brb.... getting  a camera! 

Selling picture sets OR panties.

Disjoint offers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: