Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:26:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ALX Tokens, What's My Gain?  (Read 82 times)
first_user111 (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

The Algebraix project will establish a wholly new and innovative advertising market that, for the first time, will enable individuals to monetize their personal data.

Well, the good news is that the product is already in beta stage and have fully undergone testing by airdrop participants.

Another good news is that the team behind it is amazing, and the project is a registered US-based project.

Finally, structures have been revealed to be put in place to bring about a full-blown success for the entire project.

For more detailed information, please check their announcement thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3123790
or their website - https://algebraix.io
kwakufavour

Activity: 167

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 12:08:23 AM by kwakufavour

I think this looks more like an advertisement. Just do your own research into the project and know what you are going for.
Not every ICO is a good pick for short term gains but maybe Algebraix may be a good pick for good ROI.
Who knows? The best advice always is DYOR

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
first_user111 (OP)

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Yeah, this post of course sounds like an advertisement, but like you said, anyone investing in any project should do very detailed research on it and decide where to put his money. Algebraix I quoted to actually be a good one for investment returns, but am not asking anyone to buy but to read more, make more research and make a decision.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: