Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Firearm Ownership Blockchain  (Read 91 times)
chimera388 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

Friends,

I've been working on an idea for a couple months now, and I think it's ready to see the light of day. Firearm owners and Bitcoin supporters share a central tenant, distrust in centralized authority. That distrust makes it very difficult for central authority to regulate the flow of firearms (by design, and largely for the better). One limitation is that when people are identified by their society as unfit for firearm ownership through due process, it is still largely impossible to enforce that prohibition. Blockchain technology gives us, for the first time, a way to help regular gun owners ensure they aren't selling their unwanted firearms to people who shouldn't have them, while severely limiting the government's role in that transaction. I'd like to introduce you to the Firearm Ownership Blockchain. Please read through my white paper, and spread this idea around if you feel it worthy.

https://mega.nz/#!f14SBTDZ!XKsGmVrCr-c-k62nAt1RqpxSBzUMXx8NGlVzwcSROV4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rmayle

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

Friends,

I've been working on an idea for a couple months now, and I think it's ready to see the light of day. Firearm owners and Bitcoin supporters share a central tenant, distrust in centralized authority. That distrust makes it very difficult for central authority to regulate the flow of firearms (by design, and largely for the better). One limitation is that when people are identified by their society as unfit for firearm ownership through due process, it is still largely impossible to enforce that prohibition. Blockchain technology gives us, for the first time, a way to help regular gun owners ensure they aren't selling their unwanted firearms to people who shouldn't have them, while severely limiting the government's role in that transaction. I'd like to introduce you to the Firearm Ownership Blockchain. Please read through my white paper, and spread this idea around if you feel it worthy.

https://mega.nz/#!f14SBTDZ!XKsGmVrCr-c-k62nAt1RqpxSBzUMXx8NGlVzwcSROV4

As a life long gun owner you are just making assumption not all, or even the majority, have a distrust in authority. A lot of us are the authority. Also, at least in the US, firearms are heavily regulated and controlled. Also states have different rules. In Maryland, where yo have to have a judge sign off on your license to even own one, it is illegals to sell a handgun without the buying party submitting to a background check, even if it is private party. On a person to person sell the state police hold the firearm until the buyer completes a background check.

It is moronic dribble like you shared that make all gun owners look like drooling idiots playing army in their back yards. The constitution guarantees gun ownership  to keep a militia. Guess what skippy? You and your friends aren’t a militia. The only recognized militia is the national guard.

So that in mind. Keep your opinions to yourself and stop lumping all gun owners into the same paranoid uneducated freak show that is the life of you gun humpers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: