Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:56:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before you buy gold with bitcoin, check my reviews to protect yourself  (Read 451 times)
BuyGoldWithBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 03:55:20 AM

When you buy gold with bitcoin, protect yourself by reading my detailed reviews of actual purchases from several different gold, silver and precious metals vendors.

Are you planning to buy gold with bitcoin? Check my reviews first to avoid frustration, delays and high prices.

Before you buy gold or silver with bitcoin, protect yourself by reading the reviews from my actual purchases from major precious metal sellers accepting bitcoin. I made four identical purchases within 24 hours from four different stores. You can also buy silver with bitcoin. I'm posting reviews in the order the coins arrived, with screenshots and photos of the actual coins that shipped. Asking price, markup, any hidden fees and shipping costs can be compared between vendors. You can read a detailed walkthrough of each shopping cart process, including any unusual events, of which there were quite a few.

A new review was just posted at http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com .

Through these stores you can also buy silver, copper, platinum, palladium and several other interesting metals, all bought and paid for with bitcoin or major credit card.

I hope you find this new website helpful to get the best price and most professional service. Happy stacking.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:23:19 AM

Thanks will take a look

Was going to do my homework on the gold to btc trade so this is helpful

doronk69

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:57:31 AM