Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most unique advice to attain financial freedom you have witnessed?  (Read 286 times)
kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

The crypto world is the easiest way in today's era to achieve financial freedom now through  this the minimum resources required but i think that there are other means also available as in investing in real estate or any other thing the main concept is to invest your money and assets into others things,
In my own opinion, the most unique advise to attain financial freedom is by educating ones self, education is the first key in achieving everyone's goal. Know your plans and priorities, don't focus on how to achieve financial freedom, but rather focus on why you want to achieve it. Life is cruel that you have to work hard for it. Investing in crypto and learning from it would a very nice step to handle and everything will follow.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

In my views, to be able to meet the financial freedom every person would wish to happen is that, do not spend more than what you earn. A person should know what are the priorities that need to be consider and do no spend on something which is not a part of your priorities. Do not depend so much on a single income which most of the people having the same situation wherein there is no other option but to go a lending institution and borrow money. Lastly, if you can spare a capital, invest more on btc for long term as this will perhaps help you achieve financial freedom later once it will make a big bullish market within the year.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

Some good advice I recently acquired was to find something which provides
a passive income rather than a fixed wage for instance.

By passive income i mean something that is earning me funds while im asleep
or while i am working a day job and when im finished work.

2 things spring to mind in a crypto sense, mining and owning masternodes.

It is necessary to plan for the future direction. Financial freedom is what everyone expects and wants to be. Why then would they have more time to be proactive for every job. First of all, it is necessary to create long-term passive income sources. Only to reach the financially secure destination.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

The advice I can say to attain financial freedom is that you must plan ahead your financial needs  ,try to add your expenses and then compare to your income ,if the expenses are over than
Income , so make some adjustment on your expenses ,and much better is to find another extra income to overcome expenses.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: