Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 10 BTC to reboot my life  (Read 1978 times)
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:11:35 PM

lol do u have aids or something
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:12:24 PM

judging from your posts you are as smart as a piece of rock
If you mean this one, I'm flattered, thank you!

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
psyclon (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:14:38 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 09:42:03 PM by psyclon

Well... here is my take... if you are not a scammer, the scammer have screwed you over big time as they pull the same story, seen it in spam emails even...

The only thing missing is... "...it's for the children..."

Having a quick look through the thread:
1. no proof of loss - nothing to tie you to that transaction except your word and I believe someone else on another forum may have used the same block chain info to try scamming too...
2. An image which would not have looked out of place in a hospital I stayed at
3. Heartfelt story about falling on bad luck
4. Another post for the same begging of BTC/USD... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333438.0

Sorry looks too much like a scam to me, but I am not going to call it at this stage...

Here is a tip, try looking around on the internet for herbal and natural remedies. I for one am not ok with treating everything with meds, maybe your diet could change, maybe approach the Mayo Clinic or other major chains to see if they will help... hell, even try corporates for good PR in helping someone in the community who is seriously ill.

I doubt you will get anything at all from this group as we all get screwed at one point or another wether it be pools closing, blatant scams or otherwise.

also isn't Obama Care supposed to help you now?

If you are legitimate you need to look at every other avenue also and I wish you well, also I am certain, like here, many current affairs type shows would jump at the chance to throw 5-10k+ at you for a good rating story or for a story to get rating proving the health system is failing... Then you would have the money and not have to beg for it.

EDIT: You mention about US health care system, but you have treatment 'somewhere' in Europe and you are listed as being in Asia in your profile (you mention Thailand and you won't disclose the location you were at 2 months ago?)... this is getting worse all the time, there is a stench being emitted, seriously you need to look at it from our perspective, and I am sorry but the more I read of this and your other thread the more I am convinced it is a scam.

Just one quick question, where is the IV stuck into, what body part I mean, as it looks weird.

well, I didnt start off with the heartfelt story, as I knew I would be called a scammer. the info on the blockchain? I have not used it elsewhere, and even pulled it down from here to prevent usage by others- not that it would be so hard to pick one at random. I have my long emails with the lawyer, as I said those are hard to forge, as well as a statement of my account they sent me. if you want to have more proof, show your true willingness to help.

I have been to the US, yes. Originally from europe, I have been disowned by parents and spent a long time in THailand. you still have not caught a scammer, and again these are details I did not include so that I dont have to spend hours and days explaining to people who only care about getting credit for unveiling a supposed scammer.

If you have the money, I can give you my name and let you call around the at least 10 (no kidding) Bangkok hospitals where I have been treated. in europe or america they will not give out info on me on the phone.

for the photo, heres another one with the subway network of vienna on the wall. I am aiming at people who got their coins when I did, when they were worth a lot less and would not feel bad for helping me.

EDIT: have been seen by a physician from Johns Hopkins (level of Mayo), who also happens to be an FDA board member.
IV is in my vein on the top of my hand.
Magazine

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:16:28 PM

AWESOME SCAM BR0, TELL US MOAR!
Magazine

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:17:03 PM

ALSO LEFT SOME OF MY WONDERFUL NEG TRUST ON YOUR MOFO ASS!!!1O1NE
psyclon (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:34:07 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 12:52:38 AM by psyclon

you have no place to be here.

I should have made the thread self-moderated. too late now.
Magazine

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:36:54 PM

you have no place to be here.

uwotm8
psyclon (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:00:22 AM

I need to bump this up. Anyone would be interested? Let's say you give me coins worth 100k, but get insurance benefits worth 150k - if I die. If not, then I will slowly pay you back.

- It would also be my interest to pay insurance, as other part would go for cryopreservation

- I could not change the beneficiary
Protrader

Activity: 126

Time is Money !!

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:03:40 AM

Where are you from  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: