Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN Curecoin Fundraiser, Need donor email address for a few of the donors still  (Read 6113 times)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:06:12 AM

Hi sent you a pm way back for my 1 btc assured donation. You didn't reply back with the information. Can you go through with it now? PM me your info if so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matt608

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:07:47 AM

Have sent you a PM cygnusxi about my 1.5 btc, please add me to the ledger.
lengfeng847

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:32:27 PM

why not reply to me! i has  senT 0.109BTC !

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 04:08:44 PM

I'll go grab cygnusxi again, he's quite busy currently.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
joeykrug

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 12:47:02 AM

Damn I missed this only been checking curecoin forums last few days Sad
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:14:04 AM

I was very early to show interest in your donation. You haven't given a damn about my pm asking for your bitcoin address. Don't hate a donator for confirming btc address. We don't want to make mistakes in crypto, we have to be doubly sure.

You still ignore us early supporters. Very unfair if you ask me, mate.

Very disappointing fundraiser for the people who support you and help spread the word in their private groups.

You can still tidy up on this and get this done with us. You can always use that money for development and bounties at some point in future.
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:28:25 PM

Curecoin progress is coming along great, all of my team members are keeping busy.

Spreadsheet was updated again. For everyone that wanted to verify BTC addy before sending funds Ill have one of my team members sort through my messages and we will work something out. There was simply too many requests to invest in curecoin to respond to them all quickly. I stopped the fundraiser for 2 very important reasons. 1, I do not want to hold more funds then currently needed. 2, The dev portion of the coins that people are buying into is not unlimited, so I must find a proper balance so the coin will have no problem sustaining itself after launch time.

I would have had this info up sooner, the forum attack slowed me down a bit, since i needed to make sure my connection was secure. Ill be assigning one of the curecoin team members to check my messages for me from now on, and anything important will be relayed to me instantly. I have to be able to focus on creating the improvements discussed with the Pande Labs team of Stanford.

Currently a few things on my to do list are
Build new server (scheduled to arrive at office tomorrow)
Migrate curecoin systems to new server ( This will be time consuming )
Install servers into the secure server room
Purchase and install SSL on the new server ( we will probably use Verisign or Digicert)
Setup a back up dedicated high speed connection ( there will be 2 high speed connections available)
The list goes on..

Ill try to keep everyone updated as the infrastructure of Curecoin is built.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
matt608

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:31:04 PM

Great thanks for the update.  Do you have any approximate target launch date?
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:36:30 PM

Great thanks for the update.  Do you have any approximate target launch date?

At this time, Im waiting for a response from Prof. Pande about the power of his current folding at home servers. Team Curecoin is looking into buying Stanford a faster server / backup server so they can handle the amount of data transfer that we anticipate will hit the FAH network on launch time.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:44:51 PM

If you are curious about the current power of the FAH servers you can read about it here.
http://folding.stanford.edu/home/blog/

scroll down a ways and you will see this post from a couple months ago

"Our server hardware

We are installing some heavy-duty servers to serve up F@H work units mainly to GPU users.  Our main server is a Dell R820 with 4x Intel Xeon E5-4620 2.2GHz processors and 256GB of RAM, which will also allow us to analyze incoming data “on the fly” to adaptively and intelligently make use of F@H Donor computing resources.  Our backup server is a Dell R620 with 2x Intel Xeon E5-2690 2.9GHz processors, also with 256GB of RAM.  These servers are both connected via SAS to a Dell MD3260 disk array containing 60x 4TB disks, providing 240TB of raw storage, or 192TB of usable storage with RAID6 to guard against data loss.

Expect more updates from us soon as we roll out our first big F@H projects.  We’ll tell you more about the science, the challenges, the technology, and our hope to transform the way cancer is treated and drugs are designed to treat important diseases.  For now, we’ve been busy moving into our new laboratory space and run our first robotic experiments!"

Quoted from Stanford blog

WillBit

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:09:25 AM

watching
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:02:09 AM

Any updates fellas?

cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 12:22:10 AM

Dime
greeneye
ifyoubuildit
matt608
pabloangello
Vilepickle

I still need your email addys please pm them to me. Im have a nice layout for the email ill be sending ( something that will look nice that you can print off and hang out your wall if you want), or if you wish Im considering printing off the documents so they can be stamped with the official CureCoin Seal, then mailed to you.

If the above members could please pm email addys then ill my contact list for the donors will be complete, and I can start to send out your certificates that reserve your CureCoins.

Thanks again to every who helped to raise the funds needed to make CureCoin official. CureCoin is now protected by CureCoin LLC, an officially recognized entity in the USA. Full compliance and transparency will be one of our many goals.

Cheers
Joshua Smith AKA CygnusXI
Lead Dev , Managing Member of CureCoin LLC

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:35:18 AM

Dime
greeneye
ifyoubuildit
matt608
pabloangello
Vilepickle

I still need your email addys please pm them to me. Im have a nice layout for the email ill be sending ( something that will look nice that you can print off and hang out your wall if you want), or if you wish Im considering printing off the documents so they can be stamped with the official CureCoin Seal, then mailed to you.

If the above members could please pm email addys then ill my contact list for the donors will be complete, and I can start to send out your certificates that reserve your CureCoins.

Thanks again to every who helped to raise the funds needed to make CureCoin official. CureCoin is now protected by CureCoin LLC, an officially recognized entity in the USA. Full compliance and transparency will be one of our many goals.

Cheers

Nice to see the news. I just pm'ed you.

WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:16:45 AM

IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN STILL SLIP IN A DONATION??

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

martinson

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:53:07 PM

hi everyone,

i participated in the curecoin fundraiser but i see i was not added to the ledger, even though my donation qualifies for the 1/10K fundraiser.

i can sign a message if necessary to prove ownership of my address.

my txid: bbb907067c3744753a1e7ca99227d260f0a913052e5039c2184615204bc92c6d

please add me to the donor spreadsheet.

good luck with this truly important project
o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:59:50 AM

Dime
greeneye
ifyoubuildit
matt608
pabloangello
Vilepickle

Cheers

Hey,

Still no email!?

What's up with the coin as well? can we have info on the dates etc.?
o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:40:25 AM

Dime
greeneye
ifyoubuildit
matt608
pabloangello
Vilepickle

Cheers

Hey,

Still no email!?

What's up with the coin as well? can we have info on the dates etc.?

and no answer either??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: