Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I can see it.  (Read 622 times)
Grajjy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:16:10 AM

I cant believe I was ignorant to actually read about bitcoin in the early days and the whole philosophy behind it. Ignorance is not bliss at all.
This will be a huge hit in the future(now) and just only become a standard in the the tech and growing world.
I see a world where bitcoins will become one of the main forms of making payments, intertwined with cash and credit. It is a alternative that everyone will want to have because of its accessibility, reliability and instantaneous transaction. As we grow in a world of being online via facebook, instagram and twitter it is safe to make a conclusion that this is the way of the new 21st century.
Remember in the early/mid 90s where experts would say that no one would make transactions online to make purchases like books? Look at us now. Remember when no one believed credit cards would make a huge in society because "there is no value"? Look at how much society is in debt because of credit cards.
This is the future and and truly feel miserable for missing the boat in the beginning.

coinjipsey

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:24:50 AM

Right there with you...but remember it could still be just the beginning Wink
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:31:06 AM

never to late Wink

IOTA
HFPowerful

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:45:55 AM

I cant believe I was ignorant to actually read about bitcoin in the early days and the whole philosophy behind it. Ignorance is not bliss at all.
This will be a huge hit in the future(now) and just only become a standard in the the tech and growing world.
I see a world where bitcoins will become one of the main forms of making payments, intertwined with cash and credit. It is a alternative that everyone will want to have because of its accessibility, reliability and instantaneous transaction. As we grow in a world of being online via facebook, instagram and twitter it is safe to make a conclusion that this is the way of the new 21st century.
Remember in the early/mid 90s where experts would say that no one would make transactions online to make purchases like books? Look at us now. Remember when no one believed credit cards would make a huge in society because "there is no value"? Look at how much society is in debt because of credit cards.
This is the future and and truly feel miserable for missing the boat in the beginning.

As they say, hindsight is 20/20. Although you may be regretful, at least you are getting into bitcoins now instead of later in the future. People will have the same feelings farther in the future about still considering bitcoins as useless/ponzi/nothing.
reweterohim

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:50:28 AM

oh i can see too
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:58:38 AM

A price tag of 1000$ / BTC usually helps people to see the benefits and potential of bitcoins in a clearer way  Cheesy
Telosaur

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:17:12 AM

A price tag of 1000$ / BTC usually helps people to see the benefits and potential of bitcoins in a clearer way  Cheesy

Nothing quite says 'listen up' like a big sign around a product proclaiming they're worth $1000 each!
atc1

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:39:26 AM

How long will the boom last though? It was due to China's unusual interest last week that made the price skyrocket. As of now,the BTC is pegged to the USD,so what way is there of ensuring it's independent survival?

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:42:23 AM

How long will the boom last though? It was due to China's unusual interest last week that made the price skyrocket. As of now,the BTC is pegged to the USD,so what way is there of ensuring it's independent survival?

i'd say 2 weeks ago it was from china.. but it started jumping sky high after the senate meeting (it was an unofficial stamp of approval from them.. as they were not against it).

then a few days ago, virgin atlantic announced that they'd accept BTC, and i think it went from 600ish to where it is today. if a major retailer, which is rumored to be newegg, jumps into the pool.. we're set for another rocket ride.
atc1

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:29:40 AM

Lets hope so. But another "rocket ride" could be bad for BTC I think. It'll discourage new investors and put a massive advantage in the hands of those who already have lots of it.

PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:34:52 AM

What do you mean by independent survival. You can't get more independent than bitcoin  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: