Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get started  (Read 169 times)
williamphay88 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:40:17 AM

As I am getting new in the crypto world how to start to getting success with bitcoin?What business should I have?Please give me some advice thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

There are a lot ways for you to be a successful bitcoiner but the 1st thing that you need to do is to learn more about crypto, read articles in this forum. There are different boards: altcoin,bitcoin beginners discussions etc. because money and time are what we are investing here.

Btw. Here are my ways:
1. At first, I was just a bounty hunter wherein theres a lot of campaign that you can join and earn some
2. Investing into ico, in this way you have to do a lot of research because it is very risky.
3. Trading, you may read more about it in trading discussion. Basically the principle is "buy low, sell high" you shouldn't have a weak hands here.
4. Mining, you may get a mining rig however if your country has a expensive electricity this is not advisable that's why what I did is I invested to a mining company outside our country.

I hope this will give you an idea.
MaylaWet

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:13:22 AM
Merited by Kizaki (6)

That is a good move you did. The very first thing you should do as a newbie is to learn how this works, and to gain knowledge you have to ask questions. Reading is the best way to get information and and even if you're in  this industry for so long you will still read the new trends. Well as for your question, there are a lot of ways to earn here in the forum. Read about AIRDROPS, BOUNTIES, TRADING and MINING. Read about everything and decide which suits your time and resources well. Keep reading and researching if you can't understand the discussions. Eventually you will find yourself answering questions of newbies and earning!
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

As I am getting new in the crypto world how to start to getting success with bitcoin?What business should I have?Please give me some advice thanks.

Nice choice , First thing you need to have to start in cypto world is  CONFIDENT. Secondly ,You need to have a knowledge about Business . You can read a business books, inspirational books that has related to cypto and then of course apply it to you business. 
And most importantly Trust in your self .

"You can do it and you can achieve it. "
Official_StorePlex

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

As has already been mentioned, it's vital that you know how Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies you are interested in work. If you're looking to invest and make profit it's also important that you try to learn how the markets work and how to read charts. You don't need to be an expert but having an idea of when to buy or sell is always a great thing to have.

Most importantly though I'd say is making sure your security is super tight. Make sure that every decide you use to access any wallets or exchanges is safe to use and always make sure you back up your wallets and private keys, but never share them. Cold storage is your best bet for this or using a hardware wallet like a Ledger.

Above all else though, make sure you enjoy it and have an interest in it Smiley
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

It depends on the skills you currently have. If you are skilled in programming and any other computer related skills, You can offer your services in services section in marketplace. You can also start up your own exchange in the future if you like(given that you have a huge sum of capital ready). Although that is the case, I advice you to think up of a unique business of your own, pioneers most of the times are the ones who succeed(but not all the time).
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

Welcome on board! If you are looking for knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto industry then you have landed on a right platform. As you said, you are looking to start the business, I would recommend you to invest your time first and read valuable topics/posts as much as possible and understand what crypto is all about. Things are still in the development mode and hence no one is sure what is going to happen down the road but on a positive side, there are literally infinite opportunities out there and if you can exploit those opportunities properly then no one can stop you.
Witch_SMM

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

Hi, there!
I would like to ask about the best way for application of my SMM skill in coin`s topic.
JHill

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

Check out by Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopoulos, excellent book
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

Welcome to crypto world,start all by reading and understanding gather first information,read comments,suggestions here in forum or threads.Knowledge is important here to be able gain profit.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

Well, I agree with most about reading and learning first.
Joining some bounty campaigns or airdrops to get some 'free' investment capital is also a good idea.

Try to find out what kind of trader you are. Are you disciplined? Or emotional? Do you have patience, or are you impulsive?
Don't try to find that out with your main capital...

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: