Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:46:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 452 times)
gerjiss (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.
I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.
I'd like to hear from you what do you think about this?
Good whether coin I chose?
What are your choice of coins to invest in?
I think that it is necessary to take into account at least 5 coins, as nebhodimo to minimize all risks and all that  Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aelinsleague

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

Yes, 5 coins is good.

My 5 coins that I recommend are: ADA, RDD, Waves, TOA, POE.

Do your own research though just to be sure and find the reason why invest in those coins. But I throughly checked them myself and for me, they're a good buy.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.

It's a good thinking spread your investments into few small segments instead of going all at once.

I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.

I think EOS already run up quite a lot so think whether you may want to wait for some correction.

I think Bitcoin, NEO and Eth are good coins to consider to invest. Other coins like Waves and IOTA you can check first whether it will suit for your investments or not.

Some coins it may look good for us and for others they may not like it. So you need to check each coin by yourself and take the final decision to invest. After you invest you should blame on others for their suggestions.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

I suggest ands to choose:
1.Ethereum
2.ADA Cardano
3.Neo
4.Stellar Lummens
5.Ripple

you can also replace Ripple with Bitcoin or Waves,
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

What do you mean by that? Invest for long term? Ethereum, Bitcoin , Ripple, Neo are good investment for long term that coins are had a great potential to growth especially in bitcoin and ethereum that two are the most popular coins. Why in the next four weeks? I think this is a good chance to invest in crypto and I believe in the middle of the year it will be more expensive. And about in EOS I don't know a lot about that coin but I heard it's a good coin, but you should do more research about investment because there are always a risks in the world of crypto.
gerjiss (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:59:29 AM

Yes, 5 coins is good.

My 5 coins that I recommend are: ADA, RDD, Waves, TOA, POE.

Do your own research though just to be sure and find the reason why invest in those coins. But I throughly checked them myself and for me, they're a good buy.
I understand that this coins, which is designed for a quick return? I am interested in the RDD project, but this is of course if you go the fast way.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

The price of crypto as of now is a little bit high. Because of bitcoin rallies for the past weeks. It is much better to wait a little longer or look for bitcoin price breakout first before you buy crypto. I said this because bitcoin might correct its price a little before pumping again.

gerjiss (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

I suggest ands to choose:
1.Ethereum
2.ADA Cardano
3.Neo
4.Stellar Lummens
5.Ripple

you can also replace Ripple with Bitcoin or Waves,
Thanks for the recommendation, I liked the coin Stellar (Lumens). I think investing in it is also possible. Need to watch more in detail. Maybe it is worth to increase the number of coins in which I wanted to invest initially.

gerjiss (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

The price of crypto as of now is a little bit high. Because of bitcoin rallies for the past weeks. It is much better to wait a little longer or look for bitcoin price breakout first before you buy crypto. I said this because bitcoin might correct its price a little before pumping again.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. I am now really waiting for a small correction, and so I plan to buy in 4 admission.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:19:27 AM

Wait a little longer and look for bitcoin price break out? Seriously? You should know that this is a good chance to buy crypto and hold it, because i believe it will be going back in the high price. Bitcoin, ethereum, Neo are have a great potential also ripple and Eos is good to buy.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

I like your preferred target coins. I've heard so much about EOS and I am planning to buy some of it. You can also see IOST, it perform well in the market. You can check it. ADA is also potentially growing. You can also add BCH(bitcoin cash), it also performs well . Interpret first their characteristics and performance, after you evaluate them. Choose what is you think are the best to invest in.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

you have minimized the risk if you choose the coin you have said, except ripple. your choice is correct and buy before the price goes back up.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:32:08 AM

i think i wil invest District0x and Cardano (ADA) Cardano is also a virtual currency built on the foundation of Ethereum and developed by former CEO of Ethereum. This is Altcoin based on Ethereum's platform. then, Myriad Myriad is the first and only multi-algorithm currency with some similarities to Bitcoin. This is a multi-algorithm so it can avoid concentrating on digging and this is what makes it so attractive.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

In the future I have BTC, XRP , NEO, WAVES, IOTA as 5 potential currencies to invest the most. In particular, BTC and ETH are making positive changes promising to generate high profit in the coming time.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

Previous bull market also i invested ETH. ETH is the main alt coin . no words invest on that.as per my research select these coins

ZILIQA
SENC
EOS- but bit late now

i am not investing on BTC because , if i need to invest on btc surely we have to spent lot of money. now one btc is 9000 over. its better to buy potential coins under 1$

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

I like that you choose to invest a few coins, not just one.  The choice of coins is not bad.  But XRP is a controversial coin.  Eos is a good choice.  Maybe I would add a few coins, for example, ADa, ETC

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

Maybe Bitcoin? Are you crazy? You should have always at least 20% invested on Bitcoin as it is the most solid project and with most liquidity.

Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.

Neo, Ripple, and EOS are too much centralized. If you want to invest in something that gives a platform I would suggest ADA and coins that gives master node as Solaris
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

I'm not sure about investing in Ethreum, NEO, and EOS all at the same time. It could be problematic because they are all development platforms that aim to do the same thing. In case you didn't know, NEO and EOS are both built based on the Ethereum blockchain. I speculate that if one of those three platforms truly succeeds, it will mean the other remaining two will fall.

My vote is just pick Ethreum and change the other two.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

Your choices of the coins you mentioned that you want to invest are all good, all I can say is good luck, and I know you got the right choice, and I'm sure you have a good future profits.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:58:08 AM

Instead of xrp I would recommend Ada , trx , iost these coins based on their own blockchain technology still these coins are cheap because mainnet has to be released. Trx going to launch testnet followed by mainet . Ada is having great team . Iost is making really good in market they are focusing on scalable solution in blockchain technology.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: