Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 450 times)
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

I advise you to invest in BCH and Ethereum, I'm pretty sure the price will keep jumping as time goes by. Maybe in the next few months, the price will continue to increase some percent
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.
I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.
I'd like to hear from you what do you think about this?
Good whether coin I chose?
What are your choice of coins to invest in?
I think that it is necessary to take into account at least 5 coins, as nebhodimo to minimize all risks and all that  Wink

perhaps not a choice that ripple is too great if to invest. I doubt whether these coins could be developed in the long run later because the system itself tends to ripple from different with others. better replace just ripple with litecoin.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gerjiss (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

Thank you all who supported and gave advice what coin is worth buy. I chose the following coins: Ethereum, Neo, ripple, ADA, OMG, I wanted to buy EOS, but I decided to wait because the price of it just soared, it is still necessary to buy Bitcoin. Since this investment I want to make parts for a month, so I bought now some of the coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
makotosan

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

If you can afford, please invest in ADK.
I think that direction is different from your solid investment, but I think that it is necessary to take an aggressive attitude for investment.
gcbjk

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

I am not optimistic about EOS. I recommend ETH, xrp, btc, neo. I think these coins are worth long-term investment and the risk will not be that big.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

You have good choice. Those 5 coins is good at all. I just want to advice you to invest in XLM and ADA. They have good fundamentals else.
I knew the market is still unstbale, but 5 coins you have choose have good stability in price, XLM and ADA else. They are not very fluctuative.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.
I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.
I think that it is necessary to take into account at least 5 coins, as nebhodimo to minimize all risks and all that  Wink
good if your capital will be used to invest. I suggest you better invest in three different places like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo. these three places have a good price on the market. immediately invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo. and make sure you start investing when the price is cheap. when the price grows, your stay sells then you will get a profit.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

Ok, Ethereum has become a popular cryptocurrency alternative to Bitcoin over the last year. However, unlike Bitcoin and rival currency Litecoin, Ethereum has been adopted by many companies and startups as a way to transact (and more). In the cryptocurrency wars, I like to view Ethereum like the diamond of the currencies - it has both a intrinsic value and an industrial value.​ Compare this to Bitcoin, which operates like gold - not much industrial value, but people buy it and sell it based on it's intrinsic value to the holder. Given the popularity of Ethereum, many people are curious about what it actually is, how it's different than Bitcoin, and how to invest in it. It's also important to note the risks of investing, and the potential to mine it and create your own wealth of Ether (the actual monetary unit of Ethereum).
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

I don't think there is any coin you can not make money from, even the so call shitcoins, people make alot of money from them, it all depends on you, the timing of selling these coins you buy, I won't advice anyone to buy some coins now especially these two, Tronx and EOS because they are set to crash in price IMO

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

What you mentioned is a coin that does have a good reputation and prospects in the future. Bitcoin and Etherum will indeed be the top choice, but there must be a second option because not always a coin can make us gain. Altenative coin can be a balancer for us, Yes it all depends on our choice. Overall then I really agree with the coin you choose, it is the best coin today and many speculators claim that the 5 coins will be one of the coin with the largest volume of transactions in the world crypto.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

The coins that you have chosen have already grown in price many times and will not give a big profit. Try to buy new altcoins or even better to invest in ICOs.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

Looking for a lucrative short-term investment is certainly not easy, Usually, many people want the investment in not too long, to quickly gain profits and roll back investment funds. If you are sure of your thinking, then do it.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Here are 5 coins I advised you to buy now:
- ETH (necessarily a very promising coin)
- NEO (actively supported by China)
- nCash (new on the market and a promising coin)
- EOS
- Cardano
I think if you buy these coins then in a few weeks you will be able to get a good profit and it is very profitable to sell these coins.

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

EOS is still a pump. In my opinion, this investment is premature. Wait a bit. From your list, this is the riskiest coin but can make a big profit.
Ripple I cannot advise anyone. I have my opinion on this project. I think this is just garbage from greedy bankers.
Bitcoin is an investment in the distant future, so I would replace the word "maybe."
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

I think 4 weeks is a short time to invest, why not try to spend your time a little more. i think right now the good coins, waves, ethereum, xrp, neo, and btc, maybe you can try it on those 5 coins.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:17 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum need to have in your investment portfolio, these are very profitable crypto-currencies
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

I think Wait a minute and look for bitcoin prices that come out or serious because of the price of crypto like now slightly higher. Due to the bitcoin rally over the last few weeks. It's much better to wait a little longer or look for discounted bitcoin prices first before you buy a crypto. I say this because bitcoin might fix the price a bit before pumping again. And yet you should do more research on investing because there is always a risk in the crypto world.

febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

What do you mean by that? Invest for long term? Ethereum, Bitcoin , Ripple, Neo are good investment for long term that coins are had a great potential to growth especially in bitcoin and ethereum that two are the most popular coins. Why in the next four weeks? I think this is a good chance to invest in crypto and I believe in the middle of the year it will be more expensive. And about in EOS I don't know a lot about that coin but I heard it's a good coin, but you should do more research about investment because there are always a risks in the world of crypto.

I agree with your opinion .
coin you mentioned in good condition in the market so I hope you can do it quickly because the coin has a good future.

send regards for success
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

I would choose the same coins you have chosen. The important thing is what`s the percentage of finances you are going to invest in every coin. I would split 80% of my finances between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

not stated enough,,did you mean investment in bitcoins or etherum,,investing is very goo idea,,either in crypto or another business,,when you make an investment now,,,you can feel relax and be watching because of what you have investing,,,once your profit started to pump like this,,it will be as if someone perform rituals
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: