Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 450 times)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

I advise you to invest in BCH and Ethereum, I'm pretty sure the price will keep jumping as time goes by. Maybe in the next few months, the price will continue to increase some percent
At the end of this year they will cost much bigger so investing in them nowadays could be really profitable, good luck and pick good coins to invest. (Bitcoin and etherum are the most confident for me).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.
I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.
I'd like to hear from you what do you think about this?
Good whether coin I chose?
What are your choice of coins to invest in?
I think that it is necessary to take into account at least 5 coins, as nebhodimo to minimize all risks and all that  Wink
I think ETH & NEO is the best choice for the investment long term because It's been very profitable crypto-currencies and it are the established coins.
KitPat22

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

I was in the same situation as you not so long ago, I opted for neo, mtx, pkt, ltc. Already have Eth.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

Why is there a maybe with Bitcoin? That should be first of the list. You visited bitcointalk for nothing if you are making it as the least option.

Anyway, you got a good list there with Ethereum inside. That is the most used as of now and for traders it is a good altcoin also for profit since it is so volatile with its price. Its cheap so if you buy 10 ETH and fluctuates up by 10 dollars then you got $100 in an instant.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

the coin is right in my opinion this time the right market again back down I believe the end of this year there will be a tremendous rise
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

I advise you to invest in BCH and Ethereum, I'm pretty sure the price will keep jumping as time goes by. Maybe in the next few months, the price will continue to increase some percent
At the end of this year they will cost much bigger so investing in them nowadays could be really profitable, good luck and pick good coins to invest. (Bitcoin and etherum are the most confident for me).
You alone must make a very good choice. Because for now the new market is starting to recover and it makes sense to invest in these coins. Of course, you can still add some to minimize investment losses. Anyway, something yes it will grow more than you expect.
Drachmadev

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

Yea I agree with the above statement a lot of cryptos are at a low right now and would be very beneficial if invested in at this moment in time
ETH is a good one for the long run
BTC may be good for the year but I'm not sure if it will recover to previous value
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

Verasity Online Video Paid Subscriptions Built Directly Into Verasity. Verasity Supports their favourite Creators so they can keep making the videos they love. See More

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.
I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.
I'd like to hear from you what do you think about this?
Good whether coin I chose?
What are your choice of coins to invest in?
I think that it is necessary to take into account at least 5 coins, as nebhodimo to minimize all risks and all that  Wink

Ethereum, EOS and Bitcoin are definitely good for a long term investments. They are very strong fundamentally and have good potential to grow. Neo is good for short term, as it's price is very low now, so it can be profitable to buy it and wait until the next pump. And I wouldn't recomment to invest in Ripple.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Your choices are good and from this list, you have more opportunties of making substantial profit this year. My choices personally are on Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, TRON and ADA.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

I get the option coin it then I will choose to invest in Ripple because of the development of Ripple very quickly then the price is also still cheap then the more profits we get if investing in situ

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

In my views, I think I would prefer Eth, Neo, Cardano and Btc as these coins for me are great promising coins which I think could give me potential profit. These coins were doing great in the market and I believe all these coins will continue to grow in the coming years.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

5 coin a good choice,
advice from me: BTC ETH XVG XLM NEM for long term
BAX, PRL, INS, OCN, TRX for short / medium term course with greater risk.
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

I believe that you are right. You distribute more coins, you get less risk. My choice is NEO, Ethereum, Stellar, Eos and Waves.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

5 coin a good choice,
advice from me: BTC ETH XVG XLM NEM for long term
BAX, PRL, INS, OCN, TRX for short / medium term course with greater risk.

I agree with your choice of coins. I actually invested in NEM and TRX this crash and I am expecting a good profit but I prefer its long term hold.

ADA is also a good choice. PPT and EOS, too. They belong in the Top 50 coins and is often with the largest trading volume so they are already well established coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: