Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any e-commerce sites accepting bitcoin?  (Read 587 times)
metaverse22 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:13:36 AM

Can anyone give good online stores (selling gadgets and stuff) that are accepting bitcoins?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:19:25 AM

https://bitcoinstore.com
metaverse22 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:27:41 AM

Have you had personal experience transacting with bitcoinstore? How's their service? Thanks!
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:16:10 AM

Have you had personal experience transacting with bitcoinstore? How's their service? Thanks!

I didn't used them personally yet but you can google "bitcoinstore.com review" and read feedbacks about them.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:18:25 AM

Loads

You can also check bitpay's website to get an idea

They are a provider of btc merchant services and vc- funded into the bargain

mogs

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:49:48 PM

www.mogs.com - selling online game currency.
theecoinomist

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:53:26 AM

They are a nice service and is owned by Roger Ver who is deemed a very trustworthy person in the community. The site currently undercut major online retailers like Amazon, this can be done since they are not dealing with fraudulent customers or paying transaction fees to the monopolists.
Also, the site sells with no margin, meaning it only profits from bitcoins appreciating in value

metaverse22 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:44:08 PM

They are a nice service and is owned by Roger Ver who is deemed a very trustworthy person in the community. The site currently undercut major online retailers like Amazon, this can be done since they are not dealing with fraudulent customers or paying transaction fees to the monopolists.
Also, the site sells with no margin, meaning it only profits from bitcoins appreciating in value

Thanks for the information. I'll check it out.
aspiring

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 02:00:04 PM

Thanks for the information. I'll check it out.

www.millennius.com is an Australian based e-tailer that sells all your gadgets and stuff, products shipped from HK warehouse and have quite good turnaround, friendly staff, can verify it's an actual legit business based in Melbourne, Australia*

They accept bitcoins, but costed out based on mtgox pricing. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you a 5% off coupon for any purchases using bitcoins.

*disclaimer, I use to work at www.millennius.com

Cryptocurrency Consulting, www.globalbtc.com
Arbitrage and investment PE Fund, www.bitcoinsreserve.com
Bitcoin accepting Consumer Electronics E-tailer, www.millennius.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: