Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seed Money Needed  (Read 619 times)
psyclon (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:19:27 AM

Although I admittedly face personal financial difficulties, I do have some ideas that could without a question make a great impact. I am thinking if there would be anyone willing to provide seed money for a company involved in healthcare, and based in either Singapore or Hong Kong.

It would be something innovative not available in East Asia yet, therefore no competition. On the other hand, the Chinese would sure love it and happily spend on it. Singapore or Hong Kong as base is important to instill trust in mainlanders.

I will be willing to reveal details as long as you sign a paper waiving your right for the implementation of this idea after turning it down as proposed by me.

You can have lawyers make sure your money is safe when it comes to agreements and contracts.

Let me know if there is interest in this.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aksplace

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:01:22 AM

We are always hiring folks to write reviews for us if this is some interest it could help you on your needs.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 02:14:18 PM

You sound like you are in a horrible state, obviously won't pay the loan back here, ever if you were to get the 10 BTC refund from BTC-24

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344672.0
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 04:40:00 PM

If you were a very established member I would pay you to promote my new project which I believe will abolish eBay's monopoly and set a standard for 0% transaction fees as it ought to be.  That was the whole reason bitcoin was invented to dodge these middlemen, but sometimes we need them and no worthy free ones are available... yet.  But I would only ask you to do that if you absolutely agree with the vision and product.  If not that, see ya.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 04:51:36 PM

If you were a very established member I would pay you to promote my new project which I believe will abolish eBay's monopoly and set a standard for 0% transaction fees as it ought to be.  That was the whole reason bitcoin was invented to dodge these middlemen, but sometimes we need them and no worthy free ones are available... yet.  But I would only ask you to do that if you absolutely agree with the vision and product.  If not that, then see ya.

Sounds like a great idea. So there would be no fees for selling items? That would attract quite a few sellers I guess. Would love to hear more about your product since I have some stuff I'd like to sell (for bitcoin).

It is super exciting!  It's gonna be a revolutionary.  We don't even have a bank account!  Everything is done via bitcoin and employees are paid via bitcoin.  Domain name is registered via bitcoin (name cheap) and hosting is paid in bitcoin and everything else we do is 100% virtual.  eBay lives in the real world. Big business = Big no no. Thanks to bitcoin, we don't have to please our investors each quarter.

I think people will like it as I snatched 2 of Apple's former UI designers to build me magic. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: