Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indi movies. Love them or barf?  (Read 150 times)
Rmayle (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

Indi movies used to be called “B movies” (I’m old sue me) but now they are called indi movies. During the B movie days they were always low budget with horrible acting and predictable plot, man I loved them. They were so great to watch on a boring night, or with a group of friends and laugh at all the horrible stuff.

Now you have indi movies. They are different. With computers the CGI is up to par with some A list movies.. the acting has gotten better as well as the plots. Some of them are good enough to be on the big screen.

In conclusion I like indi movies, but miss the carefree don’t look behind that door bad acting fake looking blood no plot and at least one breast shot movies.
WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:39:29 AM

If you can know, which country does the indi movie come from ?, and is there any indi movie uploaded on youtube?
Rmayle (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

Indi stands for independent.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

Love them
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

I like them! It really opens the whole world of another culture. And Bollywood is such a fascinating thing!
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

I like indie films there are lots of indie film that has a great twist in the story.
valeryroma1

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

Indie movies are my favourite! I mean there is no stardarts and cliche.
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

Absolutely love them; not the horrible ones but those that have really good stories. Their storylines are unique and actors are not mainstream although there are some famous actors that like doing indie movies and don't mind the pay cut. Also, there is a 'raw' vibe that I always get while watching an indie movie which helps me connect more with the characters.
KryptoKnight78

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Indi movies used to be called “B movies” (I’m old sue me) but now they are called indi movies. During the B movie days they were always low budget with horrible acting and predictable plot, man I loved them. They were so great to watch on a boring night, or with a group of friends and laugh at all the horrible stuff.

Now you have indi movies. They are different. With computers the CGI is up to par with some A list movies.. the acting has gotten better as well as the plots. Some of them are good enough to be on the big screen.

In conclusion I like indi movies, but miss the carefree don’t look behind that door bad acting fake looking blood no plot and at least one breast shot movies.

Indie movies (just short for independent), have become extremely self-aware, to the point that they are just mostly pretentious now. It isn't any better on the other end of the spectrum, Hollywood is in a bad place right now.
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

Thats a completely different things you are talking about. Still I do actually enjoy Indi-movies
Transmlp

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

i dont like them
Alonsotorres909

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

I like indi movies
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

I would prefer indian movies, lol
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

I thought you mean Hindi movies, I hate it.  So you mean Indie movies, I guess it depend on what genre.  I mean, you will never watch a good Sci-Fi or superhero movies with low budget.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: