Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeex - The answer to our prayers!  (Read 88 times)
YanivBLIL (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

Invested early? Got tons of crypto? You know you're rich but you can't actually use it to spend to impress?
Look no further, finally we can use our hard earned digital cash!
Zeex is a new protocol that allows you to convert crypto directly to products. Using gift cards, they have eliminated the need for fiat, and operates with no fees whatsoever!
They already have some serious connections including Amazon, Starbucks and many more. Check out zeex.me for some more info.
Personally, I can't wait to start using this! What do you reckon?  Grin Grin Grin
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

I have read zeex platforms and protocol. Well, honestly I am impressed they've came up with this buying services-things. This is something exciting and a good news for crypto-users like us. Zeex let us use crypto to buy things online. Above all, I also like the no- fiat currency fees.  Looking forward to use zeex in the future.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

The biggest challenge cryptos face is buying products and services, and if zeex resolves this, it just might be an answer to a lot of prayers.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

here is what i understand from this token!

you have cash like anyone else does and want to use this. you first have to buy bitcoin (or possibly some other altcoin like ether) to then buy this token on an exchange. then you have to go to their centralized platform to purchase gift cards for those vendors then go to those vendors like Amazon and use the gift card to buy stuff!

so here is the question. why the hell would i pay transaction fees, and trading fees to buy this token just to get a gift card? why should't i just use the bitcoin i bought to buy a gift card and use that? i can even get a discount when i buy gift cards with bitcoin. not to mention that a lot of places (and possibly even Amazon in the near future) are accepting bitcoin payments directly!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

here is what i understand from this token!

you have cash like anyone else does and want to use this. you first have to buy bitcoin (or possibly some other altcoin like ether) to then buy this token on an exchange. then you have to go to their centralized platform to purchase gift cards for those vendors then go to those vendors like Amazon and use the gift card to buy stuff!

so here is the question. why the hell would i pay transaction fees, and trading fees to buy this token just to get a gift card? why should't i just use the bitcoin i bought to buy a gift card and use that? i can even get a discount when i buy gift cards with bitcoin. not to mention that a lot of places (and possibly even Amazon in the near future) are accepting bitcoin payments directly!

Well, the main reasons to use the token would be to save converting to fiat and save on fees, a little gas on your eth is going to be a lot cheaper than using Bitcoin. A decentralized exchange where thousands of gift cards will be available sound great to me. I don't think that Amazon will be taking crypto anytime soon so this is a good option.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Invested early? Got tons of crypto? You know you're rich but you can't actually use it to spend to impress?
Look no further, finally we can use our hard earned digital cash!
Zeex is a new protocol that allows you to convert crypto directly to products. Using gift cards, they have eliminated the need for fiat, and operates with no fees whatsoever!
They already have some serious connections including Amazon, Starbucks and many more. Check out zeex.me for some more info.
Personally, I can't wait to start using this! What do you reckon?  Grin Grin Grin

this is zeex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

simple reliable easy keep also in mind that zeex once listed on bancor will be the gateway between both worlds.

Btw was at their crypto meet up cool people
popscrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

What is the first thing you would buy with Zix?
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:58:11 AM by Howard Roark

What is the first thing you would buy with Zix?

So much choice but for me it would be stuff from Amazon to begin with.

This will be me soon  Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=7s
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: