Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: why the state does not print a lot of money?  (Read 2636 times)
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

if there are several countries that implement this I am sure that the country will be destroyed due to price inflation, so to avoid that some countries do not print their currencies a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

I believe that the reason behind these action of not printing too much money is the concept of supply and demand. We cannot just print out money since it will affect the value of the money. the more supply would decrease its value. It would also have an effect on inflation and the economy of the nation so printing more money is not a solution.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

I believe that the reason behind these action of not printing too much money is the concept of supply and demand. We cannot just print out money since it will affect the value of the money. the more supply would decrease its value. It would also have an effect on inflation and the economy of the nation so printing more money is not a solution.
every government is able to limit the printing of money because it is worried that the value of the currency itself will continue to decline and will affect inflation. besides, the government invites the community to work to get money from the wages earned and of course can build cooperation between the community and the government itself.
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

As far as I know, this will have an impact on the exchange rate on the dollar and other national currencies and push the inflation rate even higher, sometimes I am confused as to why the government has so easily decided to go into debt, even though people who move in the government are experts, why did they not vote to advance creativity or increase income by advancing every potential area in the country, is that very difficult?
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

why the state does not print a lot of money? than debt to other countries. is not it easier to make money than debt and ultimately burdens the state?

whether if printing money will have an impact on the money itself? or will it impact the value of the money in the eyes of the world?
Because state is so sensitive in terms of variance and wastages . They dont want to waste there moneys . They only print just a few more to avoid wastages.
nbavba

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

why the state does not print a lot of money? than debt to other countries. is not it easier to make money than debt and ultimately burdens the state?

whether if printing money will have an impact on the money itself? or will it impact the value of the money in the eyes of the world?
Because if a country prints too much money then inflation will occur and the currency value of the country will decrease compared to other national currencies, it will cause more problems than solve problems. That's the reason why they don't print much money
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Printing money on a large scale does not mean that it will solve the problem.
What is there actually adds to the problem.
I think there is no good effect in an economic and raise other negative outcome of a particular country if they will print a lot money because making a lot of money will over supply and we know that there is the law of supply and demand, so the more supply of money the more its value decrease and the commodities price will rise up since people are now more money to buy and employment status will decrease for they will not work seriously because they are abundant in money then generally the economic will fail if they tend to print a lot of money.

If government always print paper money without calculation their economic strengh, i am believe inflation will rising and commodities price will be very expensive. Central banks always measure their economic growth and inflation before printing money because its affecting on many sector

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

If the government prints too much money there will be inflation, and the money in that country will fall in value. Printing lots of money will not make the economy better, but on the contrary money is worthless and the economy will be chaotic.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Caotodoxunir

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

There should be equilibrium which supply should meet the demand, if there are too much supply it would be waste in terms of production and time. Also every central bank in each country I think they recycle their own currency so no need to produce too much.
klgeroghei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

The reason why the state print less currency is to sustain the value of the currency, the main aim is to creat scarcity and makes the currency limited in circulation, If much production then inflation will also develop, this is the state own way of sustaining the value of the currency.
Hairatuner

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

I don't think it will be good for a country to print a lot of money, because then, their real currency it will be worth nothing. I heard that there are some African countries tried this thing and they suffer the consequences. I think a lot of billions of their currency worth few dollars, It's weird.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

I don't think it will be good for a country to print a lot of money, because then, their real currency it will be worth nothing. I heard that there are some African countries tried this thing and they suffer the consequences. I think a lot of billions of their currency worth few dollars, It's weird.
The excessive amount of money will cause inflation. That is an increase in goods prices and a reduction in the value of money. Therefore, the government prints money according to needs. Not too much and not too little, to avoid inflation.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

Increase in the number of money leads to the decrease  of its value. As a result, inflation happens. An increase of the prices of goods and other prime commodities. So what will happen to us?
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

Aside we all getting sources of money to fund ourselves, the state of money is being looked down upon since every little thing you do will fetch you money. In this case, the government has taken it upon himself to mitigate the rate with which money is pumped into the system.
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

The government can print money, so why don't they print more? Of course, this will reduce poverty and stimulate the economy? Print more money don't make that country more prosperous, it just makes the value of that currency will go down and that will cause more problems than solve it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: