Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:46:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How exchange get the profit if they take no fee trading?  (Read 121 times)
tomvildc (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

I've read about CryptoHit exhange at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3342376.0a . The point here is they has no fee trading altcoin feature. I don't know what is the profit they get if they don't take altcoin trading fee? Is this a scam or what?
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:43:25 AM

They are taking 0 fees on their own exchange coin which is CTH coin for rest bitcoin eth to alts are 0.001% fees,also they have done it for promotion because their exchange and coin is new.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

In my knowledge there is no exchange who not get fee over coin transactions as this is the main source of income of any exchange some exchanges reduce the fee or free some coins transactions during their exchange promotions.

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

I've read about CryptoHit exhange at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3342376.0a . The point here is they has no fee trading altcoin feature. I don't know what is the profit they get if they don't take altcoin trading fee? Is this a scam or what?
Every exchange has a way of earning profit. In my opinion CryptoHit because of its debut they are promoting their exchange maybe it will last some period of time later on they will put a fee in every transaction. However if this is true CryptoHit will still gain profit per coin transfer into other exchange vise versa in to their exchange. Still they can earn.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

The benefits of having direct coin to coin transaction with their CTH token outweighs collecting fees, especially in the long run. In doing this, they increase the liquidity of their native coin CryptoHit, given that this is an ICO. I personally am glad to see more of these DEX platforms appear these days. I've already had good experience with them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: