Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to purchase LTC  (Read 492 times)
bitcoinminer11794591 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:39:13 PM

Hello everyone,

I'd like to know which exchange people would recommend to use to purchase LTC? Only small amounts... few LTC at a time.

Please let me know your experience Smiley

Thank you in advance
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:58:19 PM

Cryptsy or BTC-e. BTC-e is the biggest of them. Many people has reported problems with BTC-e lately though.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:59:48 PM

Yes that's why I ask. I hate to use a service that starts getting bad rep... I heard one guy was waiting more than 5 days to withdraw :/

I'll check out cryptsy, thank you
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:11:43 PM

Yes that's why I ask. I hate to use a service that starts getting bad rep... I heard one guy was waiting more than 5 days to withdraw :/

I'll check out cryptsy, thank you
Cryptsy don't have a market for USD/LTC just so you know!
Gacov

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:17:32 PM

btc-e of course!
Cryptsy has no numbers of LTC if you like to buy more of them.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:22:09 PM

Btc-e by a comfortable margin in my view

saynotoasicltc

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:30:38 PM

btc-e ,please read about this :

As we know last day we can read about asic ltc /scrypth pre-order ...

There are lot of us GPU miner (more then asic -btc ),when there are many people involved in this it is more like that ,more people we hear for litecon,probably one of the best scrypth coin that this days is becoming really worth as SILVER.

How we can fight against ltc asic ?

First of ways is not to BUY pre order for THEM (if you read for one comany that is in this days planing pre order -the will not accept LTC for pre order - why? because they just want PROFIT fot them ,they are not interested in people that was put litecoin on the road).

GOLDEN RULE NOT SILVER -REMBER :If nobody buy preorder or even in next few months asic ltc that would be salvation for GPU miners? I think NO (that company will probably mine coins...and have MONOPOL or even FORK the netwoork ).

So secod way to DEFEND -my idea is to contact all pools like (Litecoinorg,Coinotron,Wemineltc,Givemeltc,LiteGUardian,and else polls -sorry i didnt mention all of you ),why contact them ?
The GOAL is to edit all mining scrypth software (cgminer,reaper/guiminer...) to implented a detection of hardwer that is using for mining like AMD,even nvidia(only GPU's) that communicated with POOLs,so if you dosent using GPU can't connect to POOL and mine coins...

This is my idea...If you can supported me on some ways -even donations in ltc in small amounts (example 0.01 )adress is :
LaCh8KLwYDBL4XnQfAEv1kdcGBDrDYsLj7
 amount is not imortant )the goal is to get up team of people that will work(editing sofware for mining with detection and support against asic for ltc) on PROJECT called : Say No to ASIC LTC/scrypth with this two steps ,
if you have some idea to help contact me through this email :saynotoasicltc@gmail.com skype: saynotoasicltc
thanks for reading this I hope that are many people to HELP with this project

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:31:30 PM

so you guys have had good experiences with BTC-e... that's good to hear - any recommendations for smooth transactions i.e. depositing cash & withdrawing coin ?

Thank you again fellas
uininPeter

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:53:47 PM

So secod way to DEFEND -my idea is to contact all pools like (Litecoinorg,Coinotron,Wemineltc,Givemeltc,LiteGUardian,and else polls -sorry i didnt mention all of you ),why contact them ?
The GOAL is to edit all mining scrypth software (cgminer,reaper/guiminer...) to implented a detection of hardwer that is using for mining like AMD,even nvidia(only GPU's) that communicated with POOLs,so if you dosent using GPU can't connect to POOL and mine coins...

Not possible  Wink

But LTC ASICs are inevitable. It only helps the coin to have better security

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: