Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy  (Read 2305 times)
Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
Yeah , I am agree with you.If government can think positive about bitcoin,the economy of his country would get  change
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

Bitcoin can play a very important role for the economy of a country. It has already been a very good source of income for a lot of people all around the world. Many governments all around the globe don't like bitcoin, as they don't get taxes with transaction on bitcoin.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

I agree with the guys! Today bitcoin and the entire crypto market is the future! a new era has come, a new transformation of the economy! I am sure that in the near future the world will change very much with the arrival of the Blockchain system and technology! I was recently at the forum, and there bank managers said: that companies, those banks that will not implement the Blockchain system, these companies and corporations will cease to exist in the future! Previously, there were gold and silver coins, then came paper money, after credit cards .... and now at last a new transformation of money occurred - this is the appearance of bitcoin! Bitcoin over the past few years has changed the world's understanding of the economy, and I'm sure that we are at the very beginning of the development of the entire crypto market!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

Yes, ofcourse bitcoin plays a vitol role to the society especially to the economy but it is more became important to those countries who are already accepting bitcoin as their currencies and using it in a transaction but for other countries ofcourse it is also important a little.

HBUS
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
I agree with the fact that many countries are afraid of bitcoin precisely because of decentralization and therefore do not hurry with its introduction into the economy, but they also do not hurry to ban it. Most likely, countries that can coexist with bitcoin, will rise financially.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

I agree with the fact that many countries are afraid of bitcoin precisely because of decentralization and therefore do not hurry with its introduction into the economy, but they also do not hurry to ban it. Most likely, countries that can coexist with bitcoin, will rise financially.

Individually bitcoin really have contibuted so much speaking of economy.How many people become a good provider due the profits from bitcoin.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Yeah bitcoin gives a big boost to the economy. Because there are so many people that are unemployed in the past became employed because of bitcoin. Now they can now have money to spare  in their daily lives.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Bitcoin is not the first attempt at an all-digital, cryptographically based currency. Others have existed in one form or another for nearly fifty years, but have either failed to take off or dramatically crashed and burned. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with the deep structure, wide adoption, and trading momentum to achieve escape velocity.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Bitcoin is a reserve, reference crypto currency. This is the entry point to cryptomir.
He has the maximum liquidity. All other crypto-currencies are now traded in bitcoins.
Any local exchange is much easier to accept at the entrance of bitcoin than Fiat. Because Fiat is regulated, it requires accounts in banks.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

the reason for some countries is different, an example in india bitcoin is banned, i hear the reason the government of india is not taxed from bitcoin, then maybe for a country that the majority of Muslims consider this bitcoin is gambling, especially now many web that provide game with a bet on the coin. And the most feared bitcoin can be used as a means of transactions for terrorists, as well as money laundering.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Bitcoin will open up a new form of payment quickly and conveniently in transactions but there is also the risk for sophisticated money laundering.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I honestly say yes it is true that a country that opens the door wide for bitcoin is very advanced. A lot of income for the goverment is also obtained from bitcoin. I also do not understand why there are still many countries complicate the bitcoin circulating in the country, whereas people who know this bitcoin they are very advanced in the terms of economy.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Bitcoin will be a major economy booster in the coming days most of developing country will have jobs boost and economy boost new entrepreneurs and new jobs and new self employed lot of earning opportunity in this digital economy
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

maybe now the government has not thought to manage bitcoin to legalize it, and apply taxes to every bitcoin user, if that happens then bitcoin will become the state tax assets in the future.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Bitcoin offering many opportunity for us. With bitcoin and cryptocurrency, we can earn extra money and spend it. It will move real economy. Right now, with many obstacle on regulation, bitcoin can not play vital role but i am believe it will happen when government open their regulation

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Bitcoin does an important role in our economy by providing a work to our fellow Filipino . Government taxes from bitcoin adds income to our local projects .Because of bitcoin role many people survives the crissis .
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

I agree with this section. If the government of Bangladesh gives consent to legalize Bitcoin, it will become stronger. Bitcoin plays a key role in the economy.
Bitcoin plays an important role in the economy. It will become stronger every day.
I think bitcoin is driving economic growth in many countries. The government of Bangladesh should revoke the Bitcoin ban and instead allow Bangladeshi people to invest in bitcoin
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Yes, Bitcoin really has a big impact and plays an important role in the economy of every bitcoin country, and bitcoin is increasingly recognized, which means that the entire electronic money market is legalization.

You're right. Bitcoin is being legalized in many countries like Japan, Korea, and China. Since bitcoin and electronic money have been created, many unemployed have the opportunity to make more money

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

Indeed bitcoin can affectthe economy because it is a form of investment and if it does progress, a country’s economy will benefit from  it. Also, bitcoin provides job to people so when there are jobs available, there will be more taxpayers and the economy will grow. If bitcoin will be legal especially on third world countries.
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Yes I believe It does play a significant role in the economy, and specially in developing countries, bitcoin could play huge role and improve people lives, that's why I always support if bitcoin available in those countries.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: