Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
Mice Elf

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Please generate new Sprouts deposit addresses, Do not deposit to old addresses.... Alrighty then!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sonnykaran

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

Sorry folks,  2 Noob questions

1.  what is the current version of the SPRTS wallet?

2.  Should I buy SPRTS from coinexchange.io now or wait for the Fork

Thank you, and sorry for asking noob questions.

1. v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83

2. Completely up to you. Sprouts is basically worthless so you can buy millions and not even phase your dogecoin stash.

Thank you for the reply back

...and I love your answer to my second question.  LOL.

Based on your experience,  any suggestion for a POS coin for passive income?
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

1. v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83

2. Completely up to you. Sprouts is basically worthless so you can buy millions and not even phase your dogecoin stash.

I would suggest old school POS coins with a proven track record, my self I use SWING, 808, HYP, INSN, and SPRTS amongst others, but those are my most consistent at delivering a passive income as you call it.
I'm going to take another look at ORB soon but have been out of that coin for 12 mths now so need to reread up on it before investing again
But as with everything crypto do your own due diligence because whats works for one person may not work for another.

TT

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

1. v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83

I would suggest old school POS coins with a proven track record, my self I use SWING, 808, HYP, INSN, and SPRTS amongst others, but those are my most consistent at delivering a passive income as you call it.
I'm going to take another look at ORB soon but have been out of that coin for 12 mths now so need to reread up on it before investing again
But as with everything crypto do your own due diligence because whats works for one person may not work for another.

TT

But overall what is the usage of the SPRTS, I think only thing interest people that somebody can buy millions of them without hurting the DOGE stash.
But in the end that million of SPRTS are waste if it has no use case.

I agree , it is giving passive income but there should be some use of this trillion coin supply.

I am alive
The_Trader

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Sorry folks,  2 Noob questions

1.  what is the current version of the SPRTS wallet?

2.  Should I buy SPRTS from coinexchange.io now or wait for the Fork

1. v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83

...and I love your answer to my second question.  LOL.

Based on your experience,  any suggestion for a POS coin for passive income?

TT

But overall what is the usage of the SPRTS, I think only thing interest people that somebody can buy millions of them without hurting the DOGE stash.
But in the end that million of SPRTS are waste if it has no use case.

I agree , it is giving passive income but there should be some use of this trillion coin supply.

I got myself a fair size bag of SPRTS early on and have done very well out of it, I am unsure what is going to happen now, what with all this swap, and fork nonsense going on. I personally do not think its a great idea, but that being said what ever they do will will get SPRTS noticed again.

From a selfish point of view I am happy with what I have now, I have staked far in excess of what I ever bought, I have cashed our enough SPRTS to cover my initial investment so what ever happens I am in profit.

I am seriously half tempted to take the old chain on if they fork it and continue with SPRTS as we know it now, with possibly a few tweaks added here and there, but I have co-deved enough coins over the years and understand its a large commitment taking on coins, and my real live job takes up a fair bit of my time.

But we shall see what happens I'm unconvinced we will fork to be honest.

TT
roadhog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Just a couple of questions?

have you notified https://novaexchange.com and https://btcpop.co/home.php regarding new wallet?

all-so if you are  going to be burning sprouts will the wallet be able to display amount per day burned?

cheers
r1s2g3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

I got myself a fair size bag of SPRTS early on and have done very well out of it, I am unsure what is going to happen now, what with all this swap, and fork nonsense going on. I personally do not think its a great idea, but that being said what ever they do will will get SPRTS noticed again.

From a selfish point of view I am happy with what I have now, I have staked far in excess of what I ever bought, I have cashed our enough SPRTS to cover my initial investment so what ever happens I am in profit.

I am seriously half tempted to take the old chain on if they fork it and continue with SPRTS as we know it now, with possibly a few tweaks added here and there, but I have co-deved enough coins over the years and understand its a large commitment taking on coins, and my real live job takes up a fair bit of my time.

TT

That was your advantage as early investor but I am thinking about future of this coin. They do not mention what is the new changed POS after correction.

Changed POS rate and its future use both determine its future.

Can you tell me how many millions/billion required for successful staking

I am alive
roadhog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

read this for more info

https://sprouts-coin.org/assets/file/sprouts_wp_en.pdf
The_Trader

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

TT

That was your advantage as early investor but I am thinking about future of this coin. They do not mention what is the new changed POS after correction.

Changed POS rate and its future use both determine its future.

Can you tell me how many millions/billion required for successful staking

I'm not sure I'm comfortable suggesting anything with this coin right now, had nothing been about to change (If it changes) I would say you need a good few hundred million to make it worth while, but with the reduced POS and the possible swap, and burn being talked about on here, I have no idea what will happen and what will constitute a decent sized bag.

If I were a gambling man ( Which I am  Grin ) and I had just come across this coin, I would buy a few and hope the price increased once the new dev team have finished fucking around with it all.

TT
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

Taking your advice I have gambled on this....bought 910 million Sprouts...if all goes to plan with a successful HF and another bull run, who knows I might get in business. It is like the penny stock of the Share market. POS until then should get me some money back....who knows at real 1 sats I might be in business and if it goes to 10 sats, if it ever does then life will change Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
btcpop.co

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

Just a couple of questions?

have you notified https://novaexchange.com and https://btcpop.co/home.php regarding new wallet?

all-so if you are  going to be burning sprouts will the wallet be able to display amount per day burned?

cheers

We know already about but no one notified us from the new team yet.
We'll support the HF and we do pooled staking.

If you're logged in you can go to https://btcpop.co/Staking and click on global stats to see Staking stats for the PoS coins we've on btcpop.
For now we've only a BTC exchange but in the future we'll have also other base currencies like BCH,LTC,DOGE,ETH
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

Good news. I heard that novaexchange will open for deposits on monday. It mean that we may able to trade sprouts again there next week.
r1s2g3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Taking your advice I have gambled on this....bought 910 million Sprouts...if all goes to plan with a successful HF and another bull run, who knows I might get in business. It is like the penny stock of the Share market. POS until then should get me some money back....who knows at real 1 sats I might be in business and if it goes to 10 sats, if it ever does then life will change Smiley

Looking into your history it look like I should buy this. (specially when I saw the PCN turnaround, I think you bought at sub satoshi level and it reached to 13 satoshi). But still I do not understand supply of this coin in trillions and Dev still did not give any roadmap how they will deal with all the future inflation of this coin.

I am alive
Sprouts Team (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

To Community.
I'm sorry that the link of discord was broken.
https://discord.gg/pJEChkz
it is true.
Sprouts Team (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 02:48:41 AM by Sprouts Team

🌱Sprouts Wallet Splash Image Contest🌱

We will refresh the splash image of Sprouts wallet when carrying out the SPRTS hard fork. We will call for splash image designs in Discord community and will decide Grand Prix by voting.
If you win a Grand Prix, your work will be displayed when wallet is launched.
This is a rare opportunity, please join us all!!

Current splash image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16NgpRkKQhbL7TPcKaT5dI-6l_YEF_Kxw

*Application Period*
May 24th - June 3rd, 2018, 15:00 (UTC)

*Voting Period*
June 3rd - June 7th, 2018, 15:00 (UTC)

*Application method*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4O18PX0OwsUydZqJxl1YIu128-u5Ig8FXRpmdQlk6xfQvxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
1. Input your user name on Discord.
2. Attach the image file to apply for.
That's all.

*Application Requirements*
Please apply for images that satisfy all the conditions below.
1. png image file
2. Size within the range of horizontal 320 to 640 pixels, vertical 240 to 480 pixels
3. Including new logo image

*Notes*
Applications and victories will be canceled if actions that violate the following matters are discovered.
· The number of entries per person is limited to [3].
· The following works are not eligible for entry.
  · Works using personification characters (Moyatasu, etc...)
  · Works using the old logo icon
  · Works using generators etc
  · Works that infringe rights of other people
· The author prohibits introduction / disclosure of his / her own work inside the community and external SNS etc, and invitation to vote for his / her own work.

*About rights*
For grand prix works, it is subject to publication as Creative Commons CC0 at the time of adoption.
https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en

*Reward*
Grand Prix : 10 million SPRTS + donation from community
All applicants : 100 thousand SPRTS

*About Donation*
The community member can now donate SPRTS as the Grand Prix reward!
To make a donation, just do ",shipping @もやたす#1237 [amount]" in Discord community.
The period of accepting donation is until 15:00 on June 7th.
"I can not design but would like to make a contest active ..."
We are waiting for your donation!

Sprouts Official Development Team
valen1309

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

onion activo

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

I do not speak any Japanese and I do not understand the translator well. Can someone please explain to me, if I have 88 million coins, how many coins are left after the HF? Huh Huh Huh

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

wasn't this project dead for a while? remember some info about it staying off the grid or something. kinda curious about how this will go, but I'm not ready to invest in a project like this right now. maybe once the market bounces back.
citisia

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

PCN IS CURRENTLY THE HOTTEST COIN IN CRYPTO MARKET WITH 100% STAKE REWARD AND ITS HARD FORK IS COMING. CONVERTING PEEP COIN TO DAPS. A FULLY ANANOMOUS COIN. VALUE HAS JUMPED FROM 1 SAT TO 8 SAT IN 2 WEEKS. EXPECTING IT TO TOUCH 100 SATS BEFORE DECEMBER 18. AVAILABLE ON BLEUTRADE.

BEFORE INVESTING DYOR.
Kingdat907

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

wasn't this project dead for a while? remember some info about it staying off the grid or something. kinda curious about how this will go, but I'm not ready to invest in a project like this right now. maybe once the market bounces back.

The project is alive and well and white paper looking good with hardfork July 7th you should invest now before it hurts the pocket later on don’t miss the price because it won’t down here again I bought billions 3 days before the price shot up into the 100s so really don’t miss out now and hen cry later!
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

Looking into your history it look like I should buy this. (specially when I saw the PCN turnaround, I think you bought at sub satoshi level and it reached to 13 satoshi). But still I do not understand supply of this coin in trillions and Dev still did not give any roadmap how they will deal with all the future inflation of this coin.

Well! with HF in july in SPRTS and Japanese community involve, hopefully there will be success. No once can guarantee, what I like is potential to reach x20-x30 if all goes to plan. As said in my post this is a gamble of $1000 USD and who knows it might pay off.

PCN is unlucky I wanted to stack 100 million of those coins but could only do approx 8 million and somehow the price started to go up the very next day onwards. Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: