Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
Jennyblockchain

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

I would support a restoration of the old sprouts classic. we just need someone to take over the wallet, and get it on exchange and we're good. got lots of old sprouts classic ready to support it.

I too  am running both the new and old wallets. I get the reasons for the HF as stated by the new dev team but perhaps they should have not messed so much with the minting % and worked on burning more coins.

I'm willing to wait and see if the new dev team gets SPRTS used in the real world however, I started staking this coin in order to develop a passive income which, it was working for that.

So, I will support the restarting the old coin.

Staking HF Sprouts gives an average holder very little. Best thing of Sprouts was staking rewards. Calculation the odds based on blockreward, plus actual reward average holders will have less than 1% per year interest, plus are stuck with 15.6T total supply. Without disrespect: I think the Sprouts devs underestimate the total supply problem.

Auxilium (yes I know not the topic) offers for instance 8% per year interest without the need for staking or mining and 300 million hard capped total supply. I swapped, so maybe biased...

Anyways: also pro old Sprouts, Sprouts Classic. Is someone already in contact with the exchanges? Maybe start a different Bitcointalk ann?

For people wanting info on Auxilium (just answering another question) there is an easy onepager: https://forum.auxilium.global/t/auxilium-onepager-auxilium-in-a-nutshell/1785

I think Sprouts has info on Discord? But when I was on there it was Jspanese I think. I would say for now: Auxilium is your best shot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sprouts Team (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 03:24:15 AM by Sprouts Team

🌱To the community🌱
Information on the progress of development from Sprouts Dev team. (July 24, 2018)

*About Wallet Update

Currently, we are preparing updated versions that have fine modification of Wallet's display problem etc. It is coming soon and we will announce when we publish it.
● Fixed the problem that the transaction list was not updated on "Minting" tab.
● Updated the nodes list discribed when sprouts.conf is created automatically.
● Added 850100 block to the checkpoint.

*About listing vote

The voting for listing currency is being done in new exchange aiodex. They say that they will be adding 20 coins to their exchange for free. We will be pleased if everyone in Sprouts community join the voting so that Sprouts can be listed on aiodex.io. Registration and voting are easy, so please give us your cooperation.
https://aiodex.com/vote/Sprouts

*About website update

Since the publication of the website, we have been updating it several times. We have posted wallet introduction method and Sprouts Team members introduction etc, so please have a look.

*About future work

We finally had done the hard fork and got able to stand on the start line. In the future, we are going to move forward according to the roadmap. Currently, we are conducting selection of exchanges so that Sprouts can be dealt with in other exchanges than CoinExchange.io as well. We think that there are various opinions, so we it may be difficult to make all of them come true, but we would like to be able to reflect as much as possible. We look forward to working with you.

Sprouts Official Development Team
John_WCR

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Information on the progress of development from Sprouts Dev team. (July 24, 2018)

*About Wallet Update

Currently, we are preparing updated versions that have fine modification of Wallet's display problem etc. It is coming soon and we will announce when we publish it.

*About listing vote

The voting for listing currency is being done in new exchange aiodex. They say that they will be adding 20 coins to their exchange for free. We will be pleased if everyone in Sprouts community join the voting so that Sprouts can be listed on aiodex.io. Registration and voting are easy, so please give us your cooperation.

*About website update

Since the publication of the website, we have been updating it several times. We have posted wallet introduction method and Sprouts Team members introduction etc, so please have a look.

*About future work

We finally had done the hard fork and got able to stand on the start line. In the future, we are going to move forward according to the roadmap. Currently, we are conducting selection of exchanges so that Sptouts can be dealt with in other exchanges than CoinExchange.io as well. We think that there are various opinions, so we it may be difficult to make all of them come true, but we would like to be able to reflect as much as possible. We look forward to working with you.

Well done! Keep it up!!!   Smiley
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

I have 2 SPRTS wallet online, the old one and the new HF wallet. Allthough the addresses are the same, they are 2 completely different worlds.
Before the Hard Fork, I was doing some money with them, but now this deception.
The other point is, if I buy some new coins from the HF network, they will not be recognized by the old network, I guess...    Huh

confused.
network is forked. Huh

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
NonnoJaco

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

🌱To the community🌱

*About Wallet Update

*About listing vote

*About website update

*About future work

We finally had done the hard fork and got able to stand on the start line. In the future, we are going to move forward according to the roadmap. Currently, we are conducting selection of exchanges so that Sptouts can be dealt with in other exchanges than CoinExchange.io as well. We think that there are various opinions, so we it may be difficult to make all of them come true, but we would like to be able to reflect as much as possible. We look forward to working with you.

Nice work guys, SPRTS/USD -20%  Kiss
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

devs from auxilium are dumping all their swapped sprouts, nice move fucking retards.
John_WCR

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

devs from auxilium are dumping all their swapped sprouts, nice move fucking retards.
auxilium and Sprouts - Have nothing in common! It was originally said
Jennyblockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

So the HF has been confirmed via the Mickey Mouse discord vote.

I am happy to create a new wallet and run with the current chain if others want it that way.

I am seriously unhappy with all this nonsense and have sent topia and nova a message and we can keep SPRTS as it is if we want.

It is up to this community not the discord lot what happens next.

Cheers
TT

Should have taken note of above, its a right mess now !  Roll Eyes

We still can can't we? Enough people who seem to want to. Maybe start seperate Bitcointalk for Sprouts Classic?Certainly if you already have had contact with exchanges.

I missed out on this message earlier.
NonnoJaco

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

SPRTS/USD $0.00000022 today SLOW CLAP i suggest survey for burn the coins or this coin will going totaly die in 1 mounths, the price is going to totaly 0.
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

How can you say that? Auxilium is not pouring sprouts, only whales wanting to dump it by seeing that sprouts will go a long way until a recovery comes along.

It is clear that when comparing aux and sprouts, that Aux is technologically superior and team a transparent dev team and partnerships with blockchain companies, out that the PoA and AID is much better than the PoS. Wink
dellzxd

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

How can you say that? Auxilium is not pouring sprouts, only whales wanting to dump it by seeing that sprouts will go a long way until a recovery comes along.

It is clear that when comparing aux and sprouts, that Aux is technologically superior and team a transparent dev team and partnerships with blockchain companies, out that the PoA and AID is much better than the PoS. Wink

its obvious that they are dumping all the swapped sprouts, if you choose to "not see" then you are with them. such a bad way to act.
dellzxd

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

and auxilium is a ethereum fork, nothing new... such a bad copycat. hope they stop with their dumping on sprouts...
Jennyblockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:47 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 09:05:55 PM by Jennyblockchain

and auxilium is a ethereum fork, nothing new... such a bad copycat. hope they stop with their dumping on sprouts...

Sorry, but you seem way off...
It has all the benefits of Ethereum, but with Proof of Authority, which is better than PoW (Ethereum has this) and PoS, and unique AUX Interest Distribution. How is that being a copycat?

And why blame Auxilium for the downfall of Sprouts. Isn't not changing 15600000000000 coins the problem? 🤔

Besides you know Sprouts is a copy of Peercoin right?... 😅

Don't get me wrong I liked Sprouts... Because of rewards...
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Sorry, but you seem way off...
It has all the benefits of Ethereum, but with Proof of Authority, which is better than PoW (Ethereum has this) and PoS, and unique AUX Interest Distribution. How is that being a copycat?

And why blame Auxilium for the downfall of Sprouts. Isn't not changing 15600000000000 coins the problem? 🤔

Besides you know Sprouts is a copy of Peercoin right?... 😅

Don't get me wrong I liked Sprouts... Because of rewards...

People need to find a culprit is always so, understand sprouts has a huge supply and the only motivation for new investors to buy sprouts was hardfork, people thought the sprouts would go up in price, as this has not happened are pouring.

You say Auxilium is only a copy of ETH, good sprouts is a copy of peercoin, and according to the roadmap will be a copy of dash / pivx, what innovation sprouts will bring to market? I answer, none, is bringing another coin focused on privacy, and the market is already saturated with so much currency with a focus on privacy.

Auxilium, in addition to having all the benefits of ETH, is innovating with PoA and AID, as well as partnerships with applicature, funds for charities and self-funding for research and development. Is it so hard to admit that auxilium is the best option for sprout holders. Wink Wink
DZPrince

Activity: 116
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

I am happy to create a new wallet and run with the current chain if others want it that way.

I am seriously unhappy with all this nonsense and have sent topia and nova a message and we can keep SPRTS as it is if we want.

Cheers
TT

We still can can't we? Enough people who seem to want to. Maybe start seperate Bitcointalk for Sprouts Classic?Certainly if you already have had contact with exchanges.

That is the important thing is to get enough people interested in resurrecting the old Sprouts.  If it has to be through a new thread then so be it.  This thread is more for the Hard Forked Sprouts with the aim to burn the Sprouts coins.  How many currently are still running the old Sprouts wallet versus the new one?  All it takes is one person to take the initiative in resurrecting the old Sprouts and add it to an exchange.

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:21 AM

Cheers
TT

That is the important thing is to get enough people interested in resurrecting the old Sprouts.  If it has to be through a new thread then so be it.  This thread is more for the Hard Forked Sprouts with the aim to burn the Sprouts coins.  How many currently are still running the old Sprouts wallet versus the new one?  All it takes is one person to take the initiative in resurrecting the old Sprouts and add it to an exchange.

Definetly, I feel the orignal chain is worth more then the HF bieng that the HF coin has trillions of coins the orignal chain has a total of 845 billion so not even a trillion.

It's very important to start a new thread and get the coin on an exchange again. Let's get the discussion going and create a thread. Can someone please create a temporary thread. We could just call it Orignal Sprouts disscusion thread for now.
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

Cheers
TT

Definetly, I feel the orignal chain is worth more then the HF bieng that the HF coin has trillions of coins the orignal chain has a total of 845 billion so not even a trillion.

It's very important to start a new thread and get the coin on an exchange again. Let's get the discussion going and create a thread. Can someone please create a temporary thread. We could just call it Orignal Sprouts disscusion thread for now.

Because who was in the old jail made the swap for auxilium, so is 800 billion sprouts, but you want to relive the old chain is it?
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:11:48 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:49:09 AM by lordgoth

Accept it. Back to the old chain won't fix the problem. You will see the hyperinflation and the high supply again. Where will it go? A million of billion? It won't solve anything.

The HF cut the hyperinflation problem but not the high supply problem. For now, the burning doesn't work. Even if it works later, it will take years to make any impact. Soon or late, we will need another swap to fix this high supply problem.
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Accept it. Back to the old chain won't fix the problem. You will see the hyperinflation and the high supply again. Where will it go? A million of billion? It won't solve anything.

The HF cut the hyperinflation problem but not the high supply problem. For now, the burning doesn't work. Even if it works later, it will take years to make any impact. Soon or late, we will need another swap to fix this high supply problem.

That is what I have been saying, burning sprouts will not help in price increase, in the future sprouts will have to go through swap to reduce supply and thus be able to enter the BTC market.
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

That is what I have been saying, burning sprouts will not help in price increase, in the future sprouts will have to go through swap to reduce supply and thus be able to enter the BTC market.

My bad, I said 8 hundred and 47 billion. I think it's only 2 hundred and 3 billion.
Can someone verify on their old wallet. Either way the old chain is better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: