Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Improving Bitcoin. Not by the fork  (Read 171 times)
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

Hello, How about bitcoin if have a coins swap and old bitcoin will be burnt. What do you think? Is it can be real or only imaginations? For me if this happen in the future. It is very important for the bitcoin and all problems about bitcoin will be solved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

I do not think it is going to happen. Bitcoin is fine as it is, you may remember the saying "if aint broke do not fix it". When someone wants to improve bitcoin there is always an option to fork it.
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

I do not think it is going to happen. Bitcoin is fine as it is, you may remember the saying "if aint broke do not fix it". When someone wants to improve bitcoin there is always an option to fork it.
So you think that is only imagination. So for me, If that will happen in the future. I wish bitcoin will be the same smooth transferring like ethereum.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

Hello, How about bitcoin if have a coins swap and old bitcoin will be burnt. What do you think? Is it can be real or only imaginations? For me if this happen in the future. It is very important for the bitcoin and all problems about bitcoin will be solved.
It is true that there are lots of room for improvement in all crypto currency as well as bitcoin. If old bitcoin will be burnt what will happen? I think its not much change in the current state of bitcoin as of now. But instead the effect of this is more increase of value of bitcoin when the old ones are be burnt especially those bitcoins that are missing in action (lost bitcoins). In my opinion forks are the best answer or solution in the current bitcoin problems.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

So you think that is only imagination. So for me, If that will happen in the future. I wish bitcoin will be the same smooth transferring like ethereum.

nothing about ethereum is smooth. haha.
the network is clogged too often, the blockchain is too huge you can never run a full node, the transactions become slow and super expensive if a big ICO starts happening and almost every month someone hacks it and steals millions of dollars worth of ether and other tokens.
... so i hope bitcoin is never "smooth" as ethereum ever Smiley

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

nothing about ethereum is smooth. haha.
the network is clogged too often, the blockchain is too huge you can never run a full node, the transactions become slow and super expensive if a big ICO starts happening and almost every month someone hacks it and steals millions of dollars worth of ether and other tokens.
... so i hope bitcoin is never "smooth" as ethereum ever Smiley
You have a point. But its only what if, If really happen? I thought that is a very good idea. But who can be happens on that? Bitcoin developer never shown their identity. We have a lot of discussion about bitcoin.
CryptoFlashh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

Nah to be honest, I don't think BTC needs this type of improvement.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

There are lots of improvement in all cryptocurrencies but I think there's no great change in bitcoin that has to be improved. Perhaps in the future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: