Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miners from Pakistan  (Read 18823 times)
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:02:36 PM

Mobo: Gigabyte H77-DS3H
Processor: Intel Dual core G2020 LGA 1155
Ram: 4 GB Value select DDR 3
Hdd: 40 GB sata
PSU: Cooler Master M2 PRO 1000 Watts.

Total Average KH/s: 1870 Kh/s or 1.87 Mh/s

Will upload a Pic or tw as well but now load shedding time.lol.

Wow that's nice. How much did the whole build cost you?
And haha, same here. It's loadshedding time here too.

Edit: And how much electricity bill do you have to pay monthly?

Total cost was nearly 150,000 rs. Have yet to see monthly bill. Grin on a single GPU it was not a big difference.

I'm also waiting for power bill for this month, hopefully it won't be too much.
1.8 Mh/s after spending 150,000 is good. I get 1.2 Mh/s, spent 200,000 on my PC.

200k is alot for that Shocked. I did alot of research before buying and got the best deal. Sorry forgot to tell you that I bought the Risers from Ali Exrpess. Got them dilvered in two weeks.
My main mistake was to get an i7 processor because I thought low end CPUs wouldn't handle 2-3 GPUs. I'd also use something like crates as casing and it would cost less, but you know, I get friends and family members to visit every now and then and I don't want to tell much people about what I do.  Cheesy I'm also planning to get riser cables once I get some money for another GPU and might use Aliexpress or dx to order them from.

Family and friends are a big problem. Even if we want to tell them it will take a week to make them understand all this.  Cheesy.

Yes true. Although my parents know about this and even my father gave me most of the money for the rig but they don't know how this exactly works. I once told a friend about mining and he was like, you're getting scammed. But what can we do, people here don't want to learn new things, they just want to work from morning till night for 10-20 thousand rupees.

Same story here But for my first GPU. this it is the same but with a twist and its that I am holding the coins I mined previously. If I sell them now I can Easily buy a new rig and still will have money left for one more Rig. Grin Grin

It's good to save some coins, who knows the future. I'm still holding the first ever BTC I bought, it cost me about $10 at that time and now it's at $800+. Also got some LTC and WDC which I'm saving long term. There's always a risk but it could also make us some good money in the future.
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:07:17 PM

Yes true. Although my parents know about this and even my father gave me most of the money for the rig but they don't know how this exactly works. I once told a friend about mining and he was like, you're getting scammed. But what can we do, people here don't want to learn new things, they just want to work from morning till night for 10-20 thousand rupees.

Same story here But for my first GPU. this it is the same but with a twist and its that I am holding the coins I mined previously. If I sell them now I can Easily buy a new rig and still will have money left for one more Rig. Grin Grin

It's good to save some coins, who knows the future. I'm still holding the first ever BTC I bought, it cost me about $10 at that time and now it's at $800+. Also got some LTC and WDC which I'm saving long term. There's always a risk but it could also make us some good money in the future.

Except BTC & LTC i hold all the other coins you hold lol. Grin Well I am holding PXC & ADT along with WDC. For PXC I have some plans being a team member.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:28:05 PM

Except BTC & LTC i hold all the other coins you hold lol. Grin Well I am holding PXC & ADT along with WDC. For PXC I have some plans being a team member.

I'm also holding some FTC, CAT and 2 NMC. Also got about 50 PXC which I got from someone. Never heard about ADT.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:34:22 PM

I'm also holding some FTC, CAT and 2 NMC. Also got about 50 PXC which I got from someone. Never heard about ADT.

Androidstoken = ADT.

Well keep holding your PXC & FTC. CAT seems good too.

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:32:50 AM

Androidstoken = ADT.

Yes I'm holding them.  Smiley Also from which seller did you buy the riser cables? There are many sellers on AliExpress selling riser cables.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:00:06 AM

Androidstoken = ADT.

Yes I'm holding them.  Smiley Also from which seller did you buy the riser cables? There are many sellers on AliExpress selling riser cables.

I bought two types of Riser cables 16X to 16X & 1X to 16X. I bought the first one because I didn't know that that second one can be used in all types of ports. so I would recommend to only buy 1X to 16X if you don't play games on your Rig.

Here are the links

1X to 16X  (Dileverd the product in two weeks maybe due to custom clearance.) (Out of five cables one is non functional.)

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/310324831.html

16X to 16X  (Dileverd in one week) (all four cables are working but my motherboard is not supporting it in primary X16 slot but in Secondary X16 it is working perfectly.)

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/310982709.html

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:06:54 AM

Androidstoken = ADT.

Yes I'm holding them.  Smiley Also from which seller did you buy the riser cables? There are many sellers on AliExpress selling riser cables.

I bought two types of Riser cables 16X to 16X & 1X to 16X. I bought the first one because I didn't know that that second one can be used in all types of ports. so I would recommend to only buy 1X to 16X if you don't play games on your Rig.

Here are the links

1X to 16X  (Dileverd the product in two weeks maybe due to custom clearance.) (Out of five cables one is non functional.)

16X to 16X  (Dileverd in one week) (all four cables are working but my motherboard is not supporting it in primary X16 slot but in Secondary X16 it is working perfectly.)

Sounds great. I'll be getting the first one when I plan to get another GPU, it should be fine because I don't do gaming on my mining rig.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:33:20 AM

Well Gigabyte GPUs don't go higher then 75C even in really hot weather. I used my HIS with one fan for 8-9 months and the temperature was at 70-80C at 570 Kh/s. So a two fan GPU can do much better.

I don't care about voltage fluctuations and load shedding. I have a simple stabilizer to keep my rig safe.

Well the thing is that voltage fluctuations over here mean that your PC restarts all the time. If it can't stay up it can't mine!

What payment method are you using to pay them?
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:47:57 AM

Well Gigabyte GPUs don't go higher then 75C even in really hot weather. I used my HIS with one fan for 8-9 months and the temperature was at 70-80C at 570 Kh/s. So a two fan GPU can do much better.

I don't care about voltage fluctuations and load shedding. I have a simple stabilizer to keep my rig safe.

Well the thing is that voltage fluctuations over here mean that your PC restarts all the time. If it can't stay up it can't mine!

I am using CGwatcher to keep my miner always running. Smiley

What payment method are you using to pay them?

Webmoney

Abdussamad
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:04:18 PM

CGwatcher is software right? It can manufacture electricity as well?

Webmoney

Cool! Do you have to verify your webmoney account (KYC/AML) or is that not necessary?
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:05:49 PM

Here are the links

Good news I just found out that 16X was not having problem with the primary slot the problem was it is not properly locked in the slot. Even a little moment creates the problem. Currently working like a charm.

I modified my Rig for a little height. Here are some new pics.

Looks awesome now. Cheesy

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:19:07 PM

Here are the links

Good news I just found out that 16X was not having problem with the primary slot the problem was it is not properly locked in the slot. Even a little moment creates the problem. Currently working like a charm.

I modified my Rig for a little height. Here are some new pics.

Looks awesome now. Cheesy

Looks nice. Are you getting the same hashrate or has it increased now?
Also do you use a stabilizer or a ups to stabilize the voltages? Found out that a 1000 watt UPS would cost me 30k+ which is too much.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:21:56 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 12:51:23 PM by nawazish1

CGwatcher is software right? It can manufacture electricity as well?

Lol no, But trust me Rig doesn't restart because of small fluctuations. But yes the Miner does have some problems some times a GPU gets sick, Sometimes there is a driver crash so CGwatcher is a must have software to keep your rig operating in any case.

Webmoney

Cool! Do you have to verify your webmoney account (KYC/AML) or is that not necessary?

Not sure if it is necessary but I think a verified one would be good.

Here is a guide on how to do it.
http://www.itconsultation.net/main/

And money can be cashed out to PKR using this exchange. http://www.itconsultation.net/main/
Recently did a make over of there site.

This one is also good used it two times. http://www.e-cash.pk/buy-sell-cashout-webmoney-wmz-in-pakistan/

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:27:36 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 12:53:24 PM by nawazish1

Looks nice. Are you getting the same hashrate or has it increased now?
Also do you use a stabilizer or a ups to stabilize the voltages? Found out that a 1000 watt UPS would cost me 30k+ which is too much.

Hashrate doesn't depend on the type of slot or cable you are using. It only effects gaming.

It is a  constant 1.87 Mh/s.

Well as far as stabilizer is concerned buy a simple relay stabilizer. no need to buy a servo motor one. Most shopkeeper will suggest servo motor for PC. But it does not have a huge difference. The only effect servo can have is to keep your rig up even in huge electricity fluctuations which is not required. A normal one restarts PCs in the same scenario.

Abdussamad
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:53:41 PM

Lol no, But trust me Rig doesn't restart because of small fluctuations.

Who said anything about small fluctuations? Over here I have a basic c2d system with IGP and LCD. This thing probably uses <80w in total and it restarts all the time during the summer months. As in all day long! A dozen restarts a day due to voltage fluctuations is the norm. A mining rig pulling 1kw is going to struggle to stay up for a couple of hours a day.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:08:37 PM

Lol no, But trust me Rig doesn't restart because of small fluctuations.

Who said anything about small fluctuations? Over here I have a basic c2d system with IGP and LCD. This thing probably uses <80w in total and it restarts all the time during the summer months. As in all day long! A dozen restarts a day due to voltage fluctuations is the norm. A mining rig pulling 1kw is going to struggle to stay up for a couple of hours a day.

I think you forgot that I have ran a miner with one GPU that consumes nearly 400 watts of Electricity in peak of summer. And barely had a problem running it all day long. except the load shedding timings. You need to check your wiring buddy. Grin

xspydarex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:26:37 PM

Hi Guys I'm From Hyderabad Pakistan, I Guess I'm The First BTC Miner Here Who 've 3 SP20 Jackson  Grin
urdubit

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:33:36 AM

Mining seems to be dead in Pakistan there are hardly any here. The power problems and costs are just too high...
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:05:15 AM

Mining seems to be dead in Pakistan there are hardly any here. The power problems and costs are just too high...

Power cost's are hard to avoid if high.  Causes a lot to go cloud/hosting. Both are much better paying to much in electricity or to high of import taxes.

What is your electricity price seem to be like there?
Payexchanger

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:23:26 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 09:01:34 PM by Payexchanger

no idea
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: