Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC for bankwire (invoice required)  (Read 574 times)
JakeMC (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:26:11 PM

Actually its a pain in ass spending money stored in cyprus bank accounts. The bank requires a invoice for every outgoing transfer which has to be related to the normal business activity. That said I need a invoice for webhosting/colocation services to be able to transfer money out.

If you are able to send me, I am willing to buy hugh amounts of bitcoins every month. Prefered via escrow. PM me, thanks.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JakeMC (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:19:41 PM

Bump

I am talking about hugh amounts every month.. nobody interested ?
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:09:43 PM

You should talk to my Nigerian associates.

I'm sure that they can transfer the money through Nigeria on its way to Timbuktu and Addis Ababa, and from there to New York and wherever you want.

Grin
JakeMC (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:58:17 AM

Really I don´t know why you associate my thread with a scam. I am willing to do escrow, I might do only escrow for my own security.

If you don´t believe me just Google a little bit so you will find that customer from Cyprus banks have massive problems wiring money.
Here is a link with the central bank orders of Cyprus:
http://www.centralbank.gov.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=12583&lang=en

Please next time research a little bit and start your brain engine before setting such a post.
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:02:53 AM

Really I don´t know why you associate my thread with a scam. I am willing to do escrow, I might do only escrow for my own security.

If you don´t believe me just Google a little bit so you will find that customer from Cyprus banks have massive problems wiring money.
Here is a link with the central bank orders of Cyprus:
http://www.centralbank.gov.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=12583&lang=en

Please next time research a little bit and start your brain engine before setting such a post.

I was only joking.

Yes, I am aware what the EU Bureaucratic Bankster Thugs of the European Commission have done to Cyprus, and Greece, and other countries in Europe.

That is why I am a big fan of Bitcoin.

I don't understand what you mean by "invoice required". You're talking about invoice for the bankwire?

How would such a transfer work?
don4of4

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:00:10 AM

Kindly check your email and let me know how you would like to proceed.  Thanks!
fxkevin

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:18:41 AM

I may be able to assist.

Send me a PM and we can discuss it.

Cheers,
JakeMC (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:33:56 AM

I just got all that bad trusts from "Tomatocage"
I dont know why, i didnt even deal with him.. Some Moderator seems like giving randomly bad trust ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: