Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GroupHashing FPGA Litecoin Mining Contracts Available NOW! [LIMITED QTY]  (Read 1270 times)
GroupHashing (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:23:04 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qmhe75.png

Introducing GroupHashing.com

We are finally ready to start offering our Scrypt FPGA litecoin hashing contracts.

This is a genuine offer for mining equipment that is currently running in our mining center in Amsterdam, Holland.

These contracts ARE NOT pre-orders.

We have on offer 2 types of contract:

1 MH/s one year contract

2 MH/s one year contract

We are releasing a limited supply of trial contracts to start with consisting of:

10 x 1MH/s contracts

and

5 x MH/s contracts

Pricing is in Bitcoin and current contract rates are available on our website and are subject to change.

Payouts will be in Litecoin every 2 weeks.

Any questions please feel free to contact us or ask here.

https://GroupHashing.com

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:06:31 PM

Think you will hard pressed to find people willing to throw bitcoin your way with only 2 posts and no real evidence to back up your claims.

Im genuinely interested and if you would like to give me a freebie trial to prove you can deliver what you claim ill defo buy in to your services.

Willing to write a detailed review of the service and returns generated.

my address is -

LhEYGmLzJvf815VvrxUerxy974gpBLn5nR

Thanks,

Mark.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:21:56 PM

A webcam of a black box doesnt provide much proof?

I could go film a cardboard box now and claim to run an asic hosting service for XX Bitcoin a year  Wink
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:36:39 PM

I can drive over to see if this is real and take some pictures of the inside of the box.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:42:12 PM

A webcam of a black box doesnt provide much proof?

I could go film a cardboard box now and claim to run an asic hosting service for XX Bitcoin a year  Wink

We self are a legal company in The Netherlands registered under the number: 56648049 and we support GroupHashing with developing of the product and hosting of it.
There will be soon also a second webcam installed with focus on a monitor with the hash speed.

Thank you,
Raoul Grosser

Could you explain why you seem to be answering all the questions on grouphashing's behalf?

They were online for some time and didn't bother to answer a single question in the other thread they started, doesnt bode well for customer service in the future.

If I were starting a new business and posted somewhere high profile like here I would make sure I was available to answer all questions and concerns
GroupHashing (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 08:00:00 PM

I can drive over to see if this is real and take some pictures of the inside of the box.

Part of the reason we are offering contracts as opposed to actually selling hardware is because we believe the FPGA modules would be relatively easy to copy so are very wary of protecting the time and effort that has been put into developing the units. Taking photographs of the units would give away what hardware we are using which is something we want to avoid at all costs.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:03:14 PM

I dont think showing a low resolution picture of a black box is going to cut it as enough proof of your setup to have people throwing thousands of dollars at you.

As I said previously im genuinly interested but not seen enough yet to send any bitcoins
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:24:45 PM

Mark is right. At the price given on your website at actual rate of btc this is just cheap power + 1,5 resp. 3 7950's that can be bought at 150$ each max at merchant contract prices... and still a win for you.
Unless you rly prove the usage of a power saving, genuine innovative, and working fpga array build including RAM this offer is nothing worth at all.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 08:30:32 PM

1MH/s for 800$ huh?
Assuming that you're not a scam.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:24:23 AM

Part of the reason we are offering contracts as opposed to actually selling hardware is because we believe the FPGA modules would be relatively easy to copy so are very wary of protecting the time and effort that has been put into developing the units. Taking photographs of the units would give away what hardware we are using which is something we want to avoid at all costs.

Uhu...

Is it "GroupScamming Ltd." running on "EmptyCabintm v2"?

We will get another cam to show the hashrate on screen tomorrow.

That's easy to fake.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:51:07 AM

How / where is your company registered?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 07:39:02 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 09:59:46 AM by jdebunt

I'll write up an article about this on CryptoNerd, and let the general population decide.

It seems interesting though, but it's an 800$ investment with no chance of getting a return that high...
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:48:59 AM

Introducing GroupHashing.com

We are finally ready to start offering our Scrypt FPGA litecoin hashing contracts.

This is a genuine offer for mining equipment that is currently running in our mining center in Amsterdam, Holland.

These contracts ARE NOT pre-orders.

We have on offer 2 types of contract:

1 MH/s one year contract

2 MH/s one year contract

We are releasing a limited supply of trial contracts to start with consisting of:

10 x 1MH/s contracts

and

5 x MH/s contracts

Pricing is in Bitcoin and current contract rates are available on our website and are subject to change.

Payouts will be in Litecoin every 2 weeks.

Any questions please feel free to contact us or ask here.

https://GroupHashing.com

On 12/7/2013 I purchased and paid for 1 1MHS contract, The contract has yet to show up in my account. I have sent 3 emails regarding this, as well as asking for a refund if they are truely sold out.
I have not received a response or resolution to this.

I would like to believe your not a scam, however atm it appears that you are.

My username on your site is the same as it is here.
kramble

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 10:17:32 AM

That is the weakest excuse I've heard in a long time: "we believe the FPGA modules would be relatively easy to copy"

You really don't have a clue about what you're talking about. The difficult part of FPGA design is in the source code (and build optimization) for the bitstream. A photo of your board is not going to tell a competitor anything except perhaps the number of FPGA devices (obscured by heatsinks, so not even any info about the device family or part number) and maybe something about the RAM configuration.

You sir are a scammer.

Github https://github.com/kramble BLC BkRaMaRkw3NeyzsZ2zUgXsNLogVVkQ1iPV
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:18:47 PM

That is the weakest excuse I've heard in a long time: "we believe the FPGA modules would be relatively easy to copy"

You really don't have a clue about what you're talking about. The difficult part of FPGA design is in the source code (and build optimization) for the bitstream. A photo of your board is not going to tell a competitor anything except perhaps the number of FPGA devices (obscured by heatsinks, so not even any info about the device family or part number) and maybe something about the RAM configuration.

You sir are a scammer.

Agreed, sounds a lot like, I did not do my homework because I didn't want the dog to eat it.
michielnl

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:52:00 AM

Some people (including me) were suckered into this,
see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362108
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.