Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still HODLing EOS ?  (Read 127 times)
hodler.com (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

How much higher do you think EOS can go ? Should i sell now or buy more and wait ?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

How much higher do you think EOS can go ? Should i sell now or buy more and wait ?
If you have profit already, please do not forget to take some profit and sell some half of your holdings to recover your investment. That way you will not worry more about it since you will get your capital back. If not, then hold your EOS until you are in the green. Do not attempt to cut loss now since EOS still got the potential to go higher.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

EOS is in so much trouble.

You got Credits which is 1m tps and also Holochain.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

The EOS crypto currency platform has drawn a very surprising chart and its price has risen steadily. I think it is no longer reasonable to hold it. The current price should be sold as it is the top.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

If youre a risk taker buy while its negative since EOS have the potential to increase further, but if you want to secure profit sell half of your profit and hold the other half.
Bostonias

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

If youre a risk taker buy while its negative since EOS have the potential to increase further, but if you want to secure profit sell half of your profit and hold the other half.
There is nothing that could make the price go up or down if the price is manipulated too much. Did you ever notice how the price moves with that coin? The coin is hyped up by a bunch of no named people.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

No, still overbought, It is too risky to buy now.
But by the end of ico we will see the price at 30-35 $, i think.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

It can go 20-25 USD i guess but thats just a guess so who can really tell that for sure. My concern is current bull run, whether it is really bull run for the EOS or it is just the another bull trap that i dont understand. Sometime when coin starts blowing up like this then it could be either temporary spiking or it could be just lucky shot to catch the jackpot. I am still holding but if starts sliding down then i am sure i will be the first one to sell it, not as panic seller but as smart seller.  Tongue
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

whenever an altcoin is pumped like EOS and you have some of it that you bought before the pump and when you see the pump slowing down and some drops show up it is a good signal to dump that coin.

regarding this coin i believe it has the potential of going a lot higher than this. the pumps are just getting started. so i have sold some of the amount that i bought and am holding a smaller amount for now. if the price drops big then i will dump the rest and wait for the bottom to buy back but if it didn't and if i instead saw a new pump then i will buy back.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Its like 1-2 months to go before the platform for EOS is officially released. If it is the real deal, prices should go up instead.

Provided it really does what it claims. I was already informed about the EOS platform switching issue by some of my exchange so it should be real
Artemon82

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

lets calculate a little, EOS have 900 mil coins,ETH 99mil,eos have almost x10 more. EOS - 20usd ,ETH 680,  20usd x10 because of total supply and see that 200usd for eos and 680 for eth if they have same supply,but eos dont even have own coins,they still use eth tokens and their network. EOS is too overvalued. Can eos handle that big amount of altoins cirrculating and ICO? i doubt they can even do 10% what ETH do right now. They grow only because of ETH people invest and still no working product
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

what will eos token holders get when the platform goes life? will there be a swap of some sort?
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

No, still overbought, It is too risky to buy now.
But by the end of ico we will see the price at 30-35 $, i think.

I read that EOS has a very good future. The current price is 18 $. I would wait. A few and a pile of curiosity what will happen Smiley. Now the price is quite low.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

I also still hold eos because I'm sure eos have a bright future, hopefully we are on the right path, good luck !!!
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

EOS already have a high market cap. Early investors has been made huge gains by investing at lower prices. However, market cap does not allow huge gains from the current price so it would be wise to realize your gains and invest in a new and promising project with a smaller market cap.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

I have already sold it, when I saw a recent downtrend yesterday. Though I still hold few of them. Maybe until in the middle of May, before the main platform launch. I buy it when it's just around $12 so I already got so much profit. But I still believe the price will reach $25-30 before the main platform launch, so I think it is fine to hold EOS right now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: